• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadCity Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Greencastle
    09 Bowtech 82nd Airborne. I'm a speed junkie 30" draw at 70lbs. I'm throwing a 409gr arrow @ around 320fps. equaling just under 90lbs of kinetic energy. She flies fast and hits hard. Down side is with the 6" brace height shes not real forgiving. You defiantly have to spend time with it. :)

Me too (speed junkie). I've got an '09 Bowtech 82nd Airborne Testarosa. Specs are 29", 68# shooting a 345 grain arrow at 335fps.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    options

I have a Matthews SQ2 set at 70# and a Diamond Black Ice set at 60#.

They both kill deer. And I have no idea how fast they are. I'm still trying to use up the 6 doz beman 400's that I bought at an archery store closing in Seymour several years ago. and I've still got pounds of the old plastic vanes if anybody needs some.
    :D

Anonym

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Orange County
    I hunt with an older Oneida Stealth that has just been upgraded with some new cams and other goodies. I'll have pics as soon as she gets back from my buddy's shop.

I'll be shooting it until I finish designing the hunting version of our new bow.
    07182010Picture1343.jpg

07182010Picture1341.jpg

That's a prototype of a bowfishing bow called the AR5-ANGLER from AREA 5150 Archery that I had a big part in designing. We're working towards releasing other models with a deep-cut shelf for hunting.

I had that one shooting 205-210 fps with a 430gr arrow at 38 pounds and 98% let-off!

They're not the shortest or the fastest by any means, but they're really easy and fun to shoot, and danged accurate and forgiving. Best part about it is that I designed it! :rockwoot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Bringing this one back from the dead, as I am picking up my new Hoyt CRX 32 tomorrow from the Outdoorsman.

Hoyt Crx 32 Compound Bows - HOYT.com

I was hoping to get a job quick enough that I could use some of my severance for a bow and tomorrow the dream comes true.

27in draw @ 60#
    G5 Rock sight, quiver, peep and Montecs.
    Deadshot biscuit
    Fuze stabilizer

can't wait :D

Top Bottom