• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    I say go with 2 banks if you're former service. My primary accounts are with USAA. They are top notch all the way. I have 3 checking, 1 savings, 2 loans, and a mortgage with them. However, I keep a local bank account too if I need to get cash deposited so go with a local credit union (like TCU) or local/regional bank (I have Huntington).

IndyND

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    When we lived in northern Indiana we discovered Lake City Bank. It was by far my favorite of all past and current experiences. I see they are started to have some branches in Indy. Not sure how many locations but worth a look.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I've got accounts with Forum Credit Union and TCU. Both are good organizations. I have an account with Indiana Members Credit Union and found out why other credit unions consider them the ugly duckling. It was a joke. Promises unfulfilled. A joke of online banking. Despite it being closest to home, we couldn't close that account fast enough.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I like Huntington, too. I fired Chase for my business last year and moved everything to Huntington. They are much more responsive to our company's frequent banking needs. I'm very happy so far. Bonus for me: I'm on the south side and my branch manager is a big gun guy. And an instant friend.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have had good experiences with PNC. They like guns and businesses that deal in them too.

I don't like how the financial bailout gave them $$ to buy National City though, but that is more of idiots in DC than them.

Top Bottom