What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Bosch and Bosch Legacy work for me mostly because of Titus Welliver’s portrayal of the Bosch character. I am not sure if a spin off of the other characters would be as good.

It would be like a Miami Vice spinoff with Tubbs’ character, just wouldn’t work as well as Don Johnson’s sonny Crockett.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Even if you have done the Black Friday special in the past, it still works if you take some time off. I did it one year, my mom did it the next year, she paid full price for one year, then I got the deal, etc

. 1700670470725.png

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Even if you have done the Black Friday special in the past, it still works if you take some time off. I do it one year, my mom does it the next year, etc.
    That's not a bad deal if I can watch Pacers games on it, but I cannot figure out if it includes what is needed to see them even though it mentions NBA in the deal. Anyone with Hulu know if they show Pacers?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's not a bad deal if I can watch Pacers games on it, but I cannot figure out if it includes what is needed to see them even though it mentions NBA in the deal. Anyone with Hulu know if they show Pacers?
    There might be a hulu Plus or something that shows sports. As far as I know, the basic hulu does not.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Is it worth getting both Peacock and Paramount+? I see overlap as far as some of the shows my wife would be interested in.

What are the main differences?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Finished Bosch Legacy and moved to Six Feet Under on Netflix. Seems like it might be worth a watch. Anyone watched it?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    ALERT BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

This morning I took some time to update my streaming plans. Most deals are good thru Monday

Hulu; changed from $17.99mo. no-adds to Basic w/ads for $.99mo for one year. Saving ~ $204

Netflix; changed from $15.49mo no-ads to Basic w/ads $6.99mo. Saving $102

HBO/MAX; changed from $15.99mo no-ads to $2.99mo for Basic w/ads for 6 months. Saving $78

Added Paramount + w/ads for $4.99mo for 1 year

Only thing is to get used to the ads. Most I have seen aren't excessive and it gives me time to snatch a beer. :cheers:

Top Bottom