What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Today I enjoyed a Cain Habano. I was running short on time so I opted for one of my shorter smokes. It was a really good stick. It's be sitting in my cigar locker for a couple of years and just got around to smoking it.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Today I enjoyed a Cain Habano. I was running short on time so I opted for one of my shorter smokes. It was a really good stick. It's be sitting in my cigar locker for a couple of years and just got around to smoking it.
    I have short cigars just for this purpose but it never works I’m always left wanting more…. And it seems my big cigars are just getting really good towards the end too…. Maybe it’s my imagination

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I have short cigars just for this purpose but it never works I’m always left wanting more…. And it seems my big cigars are just getting really good towards the end too…. Maybe it’s my imagination
    I'm with you on the wanting more. I generally don't smoke a cigar under the Robusto size. But sometimes if time if short I'll grab a Nub like cigar. Tomorrow I'll make up for it and smoke something in a Churchill! :D

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Just got my first order in from Cigarsdaily.com. Free shipping over $79.99, fairly good selection for a family owned business. Packing was A+ really packed with care. Not nearly the prices you can find on CBid, but I also know the quality of packing/shipping and care before shipped is much better. I have had some questionable purchases with CBid, hit and miss kind of situation.

This purchase was:

DTT Mi Querida
    DTT Mi Querida SakaKahn
    DTT Mi Querida Triqui Traca
    DTT Sobremesa Brulee Blue
    DTT Sobremesa Brulee
    Liga Privada No. 9
    Liga Privada T52

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I tried this today and was highly disappointed, kinda....

The flavor in the cigar was really quite nice. Hit multiple transitions and was smooth all the way down to the end. But that was greatly overshadowed by a cigar rolled way too tight and stuffed with large stems. I used a perfect draw tool multiple times, and the draw still sucked. Each time I pulled the perfect fraw tool out, a big stem came out, too. The burn and ability to hold an ash were also bad.

I will probably give it another try in hopes I just got a poorly constructed stick because I liked the blends flavor. 20221226_102937.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I tried this today and was highly disappointed, kinda....

The flavor in the cigar was really quite nice. Hit multiple transitions and was smooth all the way down to the end. But that was greatly overshadowed by a cigar rolled way too tight and stuffed with large stems. I used a perfect draw tool multiple times, and the draw still sucked. Each time I pulled the perfect fraw tool out, a big stem came out, too. The burn and ability to hold an ash were also bad.

I will probably give it another try in hopes I just got a poorly constructed stick because I liked the blends flavor. View attachment 244515
    That can ruin a really good cigar.

D ron

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    Evansville
    Just got my first order in from Cigarsdaily.com. Free shipping over $79.99, fairly good selection for a family owned business. Packing was A+ really packed with care. Not nearly the prices you can find on CBid, but I also know the quality of packing/shipping and care before shipped is much better. I have had some questionable purchases with CBid, hit and miss kind of situation.

This purchase was:

DTT Mi Querida
    DTT Mi Querida SakaKahn
    DTT Mi Querida Triqui Traca
    DTT Sobremesa Brulee Blue
    DTT Sobremesa Brulee
    Liga Privada No. 9
    Liga Privada T52
    I've bought quite a few from them and always been pleased with the packaging and fast shipping.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I would rather smoke a cigar that has been sitting in my kitchen cabinet than a cigar sitting in drew estates personal humidor that was rolled too tight. Bad draw is the quickest way to ruin any cigar.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I would rather smoke a cigar that has been sitting in my kitchen cabinet than a cigar sitting in drew estates personal humidor that was rolled too tight. Bad draw is the quickest way to ruin any cigar.
    Speaking of that.....

About 5 years ago, my buddy asked if I wanted to play golf. I said sure. I threw my bag in the truck and headed to a local 9 hole course.

In the process of getting ready, I found a cigar, still in the wrapper, in the bottom of a pocket in my golf bag. I hadn't played in years and I have no idea how long it was in there.

So I borrowed my buddies lighter, cut it with my pocket knife and lit it up. It was fantastic. Smoked perfectly.

My golf bag was kept in our detached garage, basically outside in Indiana weather. I couldn't believe it was still in good shape.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Speaking of that.....

About 5 years ago, my buddy asked if I wanted to play golf. I said sure. I threw my bag in the truck and headed to a local 9 hole course.

In the process of getting ready, I found a cigar, still in the wrapper, in the bottom of a pocket in my golf bag. I hadn't played in years and I have no idea how long it was in there.

So I borrowed my buddies lighter, cut it with my pocket knife and lit it up. It was fantastic. Smoked perfectly.

My golf bag was kept in our detached garage, basically outside in Indiana weather. I couldn't believe it was still in good shape.
    We do have that wet heat ask anyone

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Wow tabak red eye … I like this thing ALOT maybe not an everyday deal but every once in awhile it is a great smoke it says coffee infused seems and smells like pipe tobacco to me

Top Bottom