What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I had a Kristoff Sumatra and a Tatuaji Tattoo today. Wasn't overall impressed with either of them. Not bad by any means, just didn't wow me.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Welp, got stood up for a second date today. So instead big sitting at home I said **** it and went to Nicky blaine's. If anyone wants to join I'll be here a little bit.

Old fashioned, roast beef sandwich and then a padron 64 will be dessert.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I had a R.P. Number 6 tonight at Jackson's cigar bar in Mishawaka. Not a bad stick. A little lighter on the flavor than I expected but good none the less.

PXL_20220211_004903210.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Visited that place a few weeks ago. Good Old Fashioned. The Monte white label was wet and didn't burn well. Glad I brought a La Gloria Serie R with me. Nice place though.

I need to try that place sometime when there.

I think it is back by the old brewery in the 100 Center. Is that correct?

Is it good?

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    At Nicky Blaine's tonight for my weekly visit. Pink Cadillac is my drink (a fancy old fashioned I developed with brook who works here.) And so far a padron 1926. After food I'll take a peek in the humidor for my second smoke.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Had a cigar recommended to me at a cigar shop in Tucson. Said I liked Nicaraguan and ended up with this:

Liked it, medium then a bit stronger. I travel with a few cigars just in case I'd like one. The warped Rambo is 2nd from left...I bought one to go after smoking one in their shop. Always learn something from locals at a cigar shop.

PXL_20220224_020351545.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Had a cigar recommended to me at a cigar shop in Tucson. Said I liked Nicaraguan and ended up with this:

Liked it, medium then a bit stronger. I travel with a few cigars just in case I'd like one. The warped Rambo is 2nd from left...I bought one to go after smoking one in their shop. Always learn something from locals at a cigar shop.

View attachment 183667
    Undercrown : too mild for my tatses.
    That master craft...or what ever it's called in the black tube was pretty ok had one a couple weeks ago

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Undercrown : too mild for my tatses.
    That master craft...or what ever it's called in the black tube was pretty ok had one a couple weeks ago
    I don't smoke cigars too often but enjoy them at the right time. The undercrown would be strong for me. The two on the right, Zino and Sancristobal are mild but enjoyable. The ones with tag labels are from Traficante

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

View attachment 183667
    That Kentucky Fire Cured is one of my favorites. Smells like crap out of the wrapper but once you light it, there is an abundance of flavors.

Top Bottom