What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Went to the range near keystone to sight on my new scope of my deer rifle. Came home made myself an old fashioned and now I'm enjoying it with a padron 2000

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Sitting around a fire while enjoying a Padron 7000 Maduro while getting ready for tomorrow's hunt.

Had to tighten the finger lever link screw on an 1894 Winchester....always a good idea to check your rifle before hand.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sitting around a fire while enjoying a Padron 7000 Maduro while getting ready for tomorrow's hunt.

Had to tighten the finger lever link screw on an 1894 Winchester....always a good idea to check your rifle before hand.

The 7000 is one of the best and a great value. Never had a bad one.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

My firends give me a loon when I say my deer rifle is a lever gun. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

I noticed when we went out last weekend that rounds stick a bit when I rack the lever. I have it a good cleaning and oiled the **** out of it. It seems better now.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My firends give me a loon when I say my deer rifle is a lever gun. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

I noticed when we went out last weekend that rounds stick a bit when I rack the lever. I have it a good cleaning and oiled the **** out of it. It seems better now.

Beats the **** out of a slug gun!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Got a GREAT deal on some Montecristo Churchill Extras recently and have been smoking those.
    Some other favorites are Arturo Fuente Canone for a long smoking big stogie.
    Partagas No 10
    Montesino Gran Corona (made by Arturo Fuente) for a good modest priced cigar.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Anyone plan on enjoying a post turkey smoke tonight? For myself, I plan on overeating at two different get together today then tonight finishing it off with an Oliva Melanio.

Top Bottom