• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Smokin' Seventeen, by Janet Evanovich. Nothing like reading about bounty hunters, Jersey Cops, and a Granny that's packin' heat! Very entertaining, but mostly a "chick flick" kind of book.

Slade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Evansvile
    Seal Team Six - Memoirs of an Elite Navy Seal Sniper - by Howard Wasdin and Stephen Templin. Just finished Cerulean Springs and the Springs of Western Kentucky by William Turner.

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    SAS Operation Storm
    AcGcTMoQFC7QAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    The Lost Symbol.

I have yet you read a Dan Brown book I didn't like....

Oh, and Next 5 Minutes....
    That one is taking forever. :D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I've always liked the Tom Clancy series. I am lazy or else I don't have the time to read but I get a lot of audio books on itunes. I already have about 7 of Clancy's on it (plus a bunch more).

clancy is the best. i think ive read everything written by him. i never read any of the books written by someone else endorced by him.

currently im reading american sniper

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm reading Tucker Max's 2nd book. The title isn't really forum appropriate.

Normally have a variety of books about Buddhism, several different art history type books, and some history. I'm looking for books to read, thinking about hitting up American classics that I avoided through school, some poetry, and always looking for more history and philosophy books.

I got to an early post about Rand, if I want to read philosophy, I'll stick with something that wasn't written as fiction.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    I'm reading Tucker Max's 2nd book. The title isn't really forum appropriate.

Normally have a variety of books about Buddhism, several different art history type books, and some history. I'm looking for books to read, thinking about hitting up American classics that I avoided through school, some poetry, and always looking for more history and philosophy books.

I got to an early post about Rand, if I want to read philosophy, I'll stick with something that wasn't written as fiction.

Is that the one about some people finishing first? That's on my to read list...so is IHTSBIH. I've seen the movie already

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom