• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmills

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2015
    Marshall co
    SCCY life time, transferable and will replace if stolen.
    One of the most remarkable features of the SCCY is the “No-Questions-Asked” lifetime warranty that stays with the gun. The way we look at it, if you have to ask any questions, it’s not a real warranty!

jmills

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2015
    Marshall co
    [h=3]FREE SCCY PISTOL Under Their Warranty!!![/h] by jim1117 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:59 pm
    Hello.
    I had a SCCY pistol stolen from my car in November 2013. Called the police and filed a report on it.
    And no, I did not report the stolen pistol to either my car or home insurers...not a good idea I would think.
    Then this last November I was watching You Tube videos about SCCY pistols and heard someone say the company would even replace a stolen pistol under warranty. That caught my attention!
    I called them and talked to Danice about it.
    She told me all I needed to do was get a police report and e-mail that along with my bill of sale and they would replace it...no questions asked.
    Then she asked me what color I wanted and I told her.
    It took a little while with the holidays and SHOT show but it arrived on Monday and it is a beauty!
    So this is a BIG hats off to SCCY and their no questions asked warranty!!!
    Thanks SCCY!
    Jim

jim1117New Member Posts: 5Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:32 pm

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have a CPX-1 from ten years ago, I called them and asked some questions about this and that and she asked me which of the pistls I had and told here. She said if wanted to send it in they would send me a new one in exchange because the new ones are much improved. I liked my SKKY, I gt it before they had to change the name. They are worlds ahead of the KelTech they were modeled after but then all pistols modeled after KT's are vetter than the original. SCCY even makes a no safety model now for you safety haters. :) They are prety nice shooting for what they are and they are easily concealed.

==================================================================

Now to the OP's Question: Ruger certainly has one of the best warranties going plus fasr service.
    Ruger gets it fixed and back to you in a flash. They have friendly phone people too and pay postage both ways.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't own an SCCY, but might just have to pick one up. You have to love a company that stands behind their products that strongly. There's always room in the collection for a small concealable 9mm pistol.

osbornk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Marion, Va
    Both my Henry and newer Taurus have a lifetime warranty without the need to register. It is the life of the gun and not the owner.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    It's not really the warranty but the customer service behind the product.
    Smith and Wesson
    Ruger
    Springfield
    Henry Rifles
    All good/great from my personal experience.

Taurus, a lifetime warranty, CS is seriously lacking, also from personal experience.
    Kimber also gave me fits.

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I bought a used High Standard Victor at the 1500 a few years ago, which would not feed due to an oversize, out of spec mag well. I sent it back to HS Houston, and a month later I received a new current model Victor. The new one runs perfect.

Dave

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    long time ago, a guy bought a volquartsen custom 10/22, the dealer he bought it from didnt think the trigger was smooth or light enough, so he (the dealer) sent it to a butcher(i mean gunsmith) and he worked on it, now the person who bought it took it to the range, and guess what...yep it went full auto, so he brought it to a lgs(not the original one he bought it from) and they (volquartsen) fixed it for free. at no point did volquartsen do anything wrong, and could very well have charged him for it, but they fixed it for free!

hi point fixed a gun that had a blown out barrel(due to a squib load) for free, another time, a guy put his firing pin in backwards on his hipoint, and it locked up the slide, they fixed it for free, gave him two free magazines, and wrote him a letter saying sorry for desiging a part that could be put in backwards, and changed the design so it couldnt happen again.

my dad bought a used thompson center contender(dont know how mant people owned it before him) and it had a bad sear and thompson fixed it for free, they called him when they figured out what was wrong with it, he(my dad) asked how much do i owe you, they guy at thompson said "no charge sir, we dont want a bad gun out there"

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    All the reviews I've seen and after my wife's purchase makes me want to buy one so I can put the 3913 in the safe and use this for in my car.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    The one you never have to use!

:+1:

Beat me to it.. 70% of the ones we sold at the range had to be returned because they didn't function reliably, or at all. I didn't hear any complaints after they were "repaired" but no matter how cheap they are that's not acceptable IMHO.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Taurus has a lifetime warranty, simply because, in my personal experience, they NEED it! I've owned 3 Taurii in history, and they all spent some nights at the "spa" in Florida. Some liked the humidity SO much, they made multiple trips! Buy once, cry once, or buy Glock!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Bersa stands behind their product too. They are not to the level that SCCY seems to be, in that they won't replace a stolen gun, but I've had them replace a .380 even though they knew it was bought used. It was one of the bad ones from 2008 that had the reset issue and when it went back for repair, they did not like the barrel fit and sent a new gun back.

Top Bottom