What a surprise. Helmke felt disconnected at DC on the 19th...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    Maybe he can crawl back to his DC office and feel 'reconnected' with all that Joyce Foundation money that pays his bills.

Gotta hand it to him though... the man (probably) talks to Sarah Brady EVERY DAY and still hasn't offed himself!

Fun Fact: the Brady "Campaign" has no members!
    There are several employees (lobbyists, publicists), but it is impossible to be a member of their organization.
    You can sign up for a newsletter and to post on their forum, but it's basically a shell organization to carry out the anti-gun agenda of the Joyce Foundation.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Maybe he can crawl back to his DC office and feel 'reconnected' with all that Joyce Foundation money that pays his bills.

Gotta hand it to him though... the man (probably) talks to Sarah Brady EVERY DAY and still hasn't offed himself!

Fun Fact: the Brady "Campaign" has no members!
    There are several employees (lobbyists, publicists), but it is impossible to be a member of their organization.
    You can sign up for a newsletter and to post on their forum, but it's basically a shell organization to carry out the anti-gun agenda of the Joyce Foundation.
    My search of the Joyce Foundation found no references to the Brady Campaign. Obviously it is a foundation capable of granting to Brady, but I just can't find it. Is it a part of another anti-gun grant? There are so many on the site, I could have missed it. I did'nt find any direct references in a Wikipedia search, either. Must be hidden?:dunno:

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    Paul Helmke is just a disconnected person in general. He is disconnected with the concept that the constitution limits government and not the people. He is disconnected with the concept that armed law abiding citizens level the playing field. He is disconnected with the concepts of freedom.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My search of the Joyce Foundation found no references to the Brady Campaign. Obviously it is a foundation capable of granting to Brady, but I just can't find it. Is it a part of another anti-gun grant? There are so many on the site, I could have missed it. I did'nt find any direct references in a Wikipedia search, either. Must be hidden?:dunno:

The Joyce Foundation started closing up its public view of about everything once obamatard won Presidency. You do know that obamatard was a board member of the Joyce Foundation, right?

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The Joyce Foundation started closing up its public view of about everything once obamatard won Presidency. You do know that obamatard was a board member of the Joyce Foundation, right?
    No, I didn't find that either....I guess it pays to be on INGO! Thanks. I'll keep looking around a bit.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No, I didn't find that either....I guess it pays to be on INGO! Thanks. I'll keep looking around a bit.

If you Google it, you'll find the connection from withing his campaign. Also, I specifically remember a youtube video with him talking about his time as a board member there from during the campaign.

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy

I know it sounds flimsy, but I have read several articles where people were able to obtain Brady Campaign financial statements and published them.
    Unfortunately, they seem to have disappeared.
    Man that steams me. :xmad:

Here's a helpful link:
    Anti-Gun Links Page on GeorgiaPacking.org

If anything, it shows how many anti-gun organizations receive operating funds from Joyce Foundation.

Hilarious that Brady Campaign claims tens of thousands of 'members' (people signed up on their e-mail alert lists).
    I guarantee 99% of those 'members' are pro 2A types just keeping tabs on them.

Top Bottom