• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    I'm starting to think the Gov't is behind these shootings to push the ban through. Too many recently to be a coincidence in my opinion.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm starting to think the Gov't is behind these shootings to push the ban through. Too many recently to be a coincidence in my opinion.

The frequency of shootings is no higher. The reporting nationally of all of them is. The media loves to report on them to further the fear of guns.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This **** happens everyday across america. I bet the suspects are law abiding citizens.

THIS /\

They were probably Sunday school teachers out for a thrill of the kill with their assault rifles and high capacity clips.

I'm sure it wasn't any member of a gang.
    Those babies are angles that never did nothing wrong.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I do not see what this has to do with the "steps forward" gun owners have made. Drive by's are gang shootings. More times than not both the perp's and the victims are active gang members. Are we saying that if gun's were made illegal these people would turn them in?

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    The frequency of shootings is no higher. The reporting nationally of all of them is. The media loves to report on them to further the fear of guns.

That's the point I'm making. Any time it's reported that steps in favor of guns and gun rights are made, MsM makes it look like America is Mexico City on the same page. To us and the rest of the logical people who read between the lines, we can see the bs. But its the mouthbreathers and gun grabbers that seriously buy this crap because it's catered to them. I'm getting so sick of it, and I can't think of anything that would stop them short if an asteroid taking out their satellites lol

Top Bottom