• ...and so much more!
  • DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    Hello INGO,

If you are looking for the best dog you will ever own, this pup is it! He is one of the finest German Shepherd pups that I have ever evaluated.

I have placed and trained multiple dogs with Police Departments all across the US and the Military. I purchased 2 male pups from a gentleman in Alabama last week. One pup for myself and the 2nd pup for gentleman here in the Indianapolis area. Due to unforeseen circumstances, he is not able to keep the pup. Absolutely no fault of the pups!

These 2 pups are the smartest and most laid back German Shepherds I have ever owned. This guy will make a phenomenal Personal Protection and family dog and is very capable of being trained for a Police Department.

The picture of the 2 adults are the sire and dam of the litter. The sire was imported from Holland and has obtained a KNPH PH1 title which is one of the hardest titles to obtain. It is a pre requisite for a dog to work for the Dutch Police or Military.

The mother to the litter is a competitive sport dog. She holds and MR1 title in the sport of Mondio Ring.

The pup is clean in his kennel and quiet. Will make a fantastic dog for anyone in the market.

$2,000

vie8eg.jpg

k96wp0.jpg

219ul9z.jpg

Top Bottom