• ...and so much more!
  • Crop Dusted

• Total voters

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    This is a great reason to stay home. I can grab anything I need or want local or mail order for a better price and not waste a day or get sick or get blasted with toxic gas.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    why is it one can tolerate ones own "brand" better than someone elses ?

Speak for yourself.
    There have been several occasions when I actually had to run away from my own toxic cloud.
    Skunk, rotten eggs, burning tires...
    Yeah, it's funny; but I'm not kidding.

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    I was cruising the crowded isle my last visit which was a couple years ago when I got GASSED...............I told my son in law ahead of me to quick get out of the blast zone, and followed him to what I thought should be a safe zone only to discover to my abject horror that the dead carcass of a camel laid out in the sun for a few days, was still with me, as I gagged and retched it dawned on me that the smell was from my son in law who was of course ahead of me. Dang gassed by friendly fire! Pay Back is due and long time overdue for him. I am going to chow down on some of the ol lady's Kimchi, drink some beer watching the Colts play and gas him on the couch and blame it on the cat I don't care who's sitting there.

I laughed out loud at this so much that my wife came in to check on me. Thanks for the entertainment. Sorry it was so costly to create 

Top Bottom