• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    This really went longer than I anticipated, so thanks if you read all my rambling.

Some of you that have been on here for a while may remember that I own Diamond Collision in Avon and that we used to advertise here on INGO. I created some lasting relationships with some of you....not that anybody really wants to be on a first name basis with a body shop it seems :(
    That’s ok, I can take it.

Thanks to Fenway and esrice I have been permitted to advertise here again :)

Why I choose to advertise on INGO:

I am a gun enthusiast. I used to hunt Deer and Elk in Nevada, Utah, California and Colorado. When I moved to Indiana the thought of climbing a tree and hunting deer with a shot gun ….well just didn’t seem normal to me.

That was 15 years ago and I have not been on a deer hunt the whole time I have been here. I am however committing myself to go this year. Still not using a shotgun though :)

Regardless of whether I hunt or not I still have my passion for guns of all types. Learned about handguns since I moved here and have drifted from long range rifle shooting mostly due to lack of places to shoot.
    Picked up my first 1911 about 5 years ago and have been in love ever since. Before I moved here I was not skilled with pistol at all. That is one thing Indiana has taught that I am grateful for.

I really enjoy handguns now. All types not just the 1911.

I have been in the automotive collision field since trade school in 1976 in Las Vegas Nevada. Graduated in 78’

Maybe to much personal info but, just wanted to establish this isn’t just another advertising venue for me.

My wife and I own and run Diamond Collision. We have been open for over 12 years now.

Our Vision for our company is to provide true craftsmanship in the repair process and the highest of customer service. I think we have done pretty darn good at it. We maintain a 98% and higher CSI rating and have for many years now.

We are 14,000 sq foot shop and usually average 14 employees.

Our number one source of work is repeat business and customer referrals. We work with all insurance companies and offer a written warranty with all our work.

It stuck me years ago when I was working for someone else. When a person gives a shop the keys to their vehicle, there is a huge amount of trust they are placing in the business to treat them fairly and professionally. That has stuck with me and is one of my personal core values.
    We strive daily to earn your trust and we do it through hiring only the best technicians (I have some awesome people) and keeping up on equipment and training.

We are a Collision facility. If you have been in a wreck large or small, minor dents or scratches. Chuck holed your car or truck and it doesn’t drive right, bent frame , bent suspension, bent Unibody. Glass work, Awesome Wheel alignments paint matching.

If you want something done right and courteous: We are your shop.

At the risk of sounding elitist: What we are not is a restoration shop. We just don’t get into it. Not big on rust work, I can appreciate the older cars and all the work that others do to them. It is just not our passion.

I hope to be able to serve the members here if the need arises.

Allen Moore

www.diamond-collision.com

Last edited:
    Top Bottom