• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    They just posted a sign stating no weapons allowed with a picture of a gun. One less place for me to eat in greencastle!!!

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    When I CC, the only places I worry about are those where it is illegal to carry. If I know about a non-carry policy ahead of time, I'll avoid the place.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    My wallet has been a Wendy's free zone for quite some time now, thanks to a separate issue

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've refused to eat at Wendys since they switched to those awful ****ing fries! Ever since Dave Thomas died, that place has gone down the ****ter.....used to be the best fast food there was, now, it's just not good at all.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I've refused to eat at Wendys since they switched to those awful ****ing fries! Ever since Dave Thomas died, that place has gone down the ****ter.....used to be the best fast food there was, now, it's just not good at all.

After Dave Died, they were forced to sell the business and Arby's is the new owner

phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    Man, I probably spent about a semester's worth of books at that Wendy's back when was in school. 10% discount with DPU ID. Surprised they would put up signs in such a rural community. I wouldn't blame it on the school, most students don't care what's going on in town.

dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    I just went to the Princeton Wendy's and noticed it was posted no weapons also. Their sign had a gun and a knife with the red slash through them. Lost my business.

Top Bottom