Indianapolis, IN
    735202_306930136091580_436943427_n.png

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Well short of a Police investigation ive been subjected to the other 4. Mostly at walmart and Kieslers recorded information for an ammo sale. Been carded and limited in number by a walmart.
    So....I guess were almost there.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My friend, it is coming to this. Ammunition control will follow if Pelosi and Obama gets their first round salvo passed as Law.

However, right now "if" is one of the most unlike words right now. Short of the Pelosi Obama government delaring War on the People of the United States, this will not happen. This would be political suicide for many many politicians. IMO of course.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Heck, last time I bought at ammo at Dicks they entered my DL number into their system to "verify that I was an American citizen." So they say. I will not be buying any firearms/ammo there again...

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The premise is the notion that Pseudophedrine should be regulated. All the regulation it has doesn't do a thing, hasn't done a thing, and won't do a thing.

Every politician knows this. They also know the gun ban won't stop crime, nor will it prevent another tragedy in a school, theater, or somewhere else. But, at the end of the day they can pat themselves on the back and tell themselves that they passed a feel-good measure that they can then use as a talking point in their next campaign. "See what I did? I passed an AWB to make the streets safer. It's for the kids!!!" Then, watch all their sheep follow in lock-step believing that these politicians actually did something when in reality they did nothing other than make life more difficult for law abiding citizens.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So people that reload will be the same as meth makers?

Anybody want to shake and bake me a batch of .45 ACP?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Heck, last time I bought at ammo at Dicks they entered my DL number into their system to "verify that I was an American citizen." So they say. I will not be buying any firearms/ammo there again...

:dunno: :nuts: :scratch: :facepalm:

Since when do you need to be a US Citizen to legally buy ammo?
    Since when is a DL a proof of Citizenship anyway?

Non-US-citizens can get State DL. :rolleyes:

digitalmonster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    it amazes me as how we forget our recent history on the failures of other controls, war on drugs, prohibition, Sudafed, last military look alike ban.

BTW for now on I will call them look alike not mil style weapons. We should all attempt to do the same as all they do is look like something.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Anyone else find it odd that the liberals want to restrict the sale of ammunition but are in-favor of legalizing marijuana?

Top Bottom