• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Yep. I think 1 of 2 things is a play here.

1) This is staged (not likely, but wouldn't put it past this administration)

2) This is a copy cat crime (most likely) to bask in all of the media attention given to the shooters in Aurora, Newtown, Arizona, California, etc., as well as the Boston Bombers.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    And yet again, the point is proven: Gun crimes happen where lawful guns are prohibited.

From USACarry.com, per Louisiana law:
    Places off-limits when carrying:
    R.S. 40:1379.3 (N) states that no concealed handgun may be carried into
    and no concealed handgun permit issued pursuant to this Section shall
    authorize or entitle a permittee to carry a concealed handgun in any of
    the following:
    * A law enforcement office, station, or building;
    * A detention facility, prison, or jail;
    * A courthouse or courtroom, provided that a judge may carry such a weapon in his own courtroom;
    * A polling place;
    * A meeting place of the governing authority of a political subdivision;
    * The state capitol building;
    * Any portion of an airport facility where the carrying of firearms
    is prohibited under federal law, except that no person shall be
    prohibited from carrying any legal firearm into the terminal, if the
    firearm is encased for shipment, for the purpose of checking such
    firearm as lawful baggage;
    * Any church, synagogue, mosque or similar place of worship;
    * A parade or demonstration for which a permit is issued by a governmental entity;
    * Any portion of the permitted area of an establishment that has
    been granted a Class A-General retail permit, as defined in Part II of
    Chapter 1 or Part II of Chapter 2 of Title 26 of the Louisiana Revised
    Statutes of 1950, to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on the
    premises.
    * Any school “firearm free zone” as defined in R.S. 14:95.6.
    Duh.jpg

Blessings,
    Bill

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    This screams false-flag.

Prayers for those affected.

Gentlemen, fire up your typewriters and FAX machines, it's going to be a long night.

Remember - take the offensive: "Why won't you let me protect my family from lunatics like these?"

Don't settle for form letters. Don't wait for Biden and Manchin and Toomey to rally their misguided forces. Get the lead out and take charge of this one, or Oblama will take this ball and this time he just might well make it into the endzone.

Popeye81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    I said it before and I'll say it again...The problem isn't guns, it's cultural decline. No fathers in the home. Kids raised by video games and MTV. Lack of home training. When the nuclear family was the rule and not the exception this type of stuff just didn't happen. The more it's advocated that it's okay for children to be born outta wedlock and raised by single mothers we are gonna continue to see this stuff.Not to mention the fact that it's okay for us as a nation to welcome those that hate us into our country with open arms.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The gun controllers are gonna have the hardest job in the country in getting their ill conceived policies enacted in Louisiana. Earlier this year, the Louisiana State government passed a law that requires all laws be interpretted with respect to the 2nd Am., or the state equivalent, on the basis of strict scrutiny.

From what I've seen, the parade that was shot up was not a permitted parade. More of an impromptu affair.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looks more like this is related to distracting media from the Benghazi scandal.

Even MSNBC was starting to cover it. It was going to be the final nail in Obama's dictatorship.

Perfect timing to derail things. Maybe people get the hint this time around that foul play is involved.

Keep hammering Benghazi. It is the only thing that has proven to gain traction and it has this administration going nuts.

bjDjku9.jpg

Why do you think Obama would release the information on the IRS targeting conservative groups? More distractions from what actually threatens this administration. This dictatorship is in its death throws and is getting desperate to keep its power. The Benghazi scandal will take it down unless forgotten.

Last edited:

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I like this segment from the USAToday article:

Shermaine Tyler, 32, who lives nearby, told The Times-Picayune that a man collapsed onto her after being shot.

"Me and mom were going to the second line. I told her I didn't want to go because there are always shots at a second line," Tyler said. "And the second I heard shots, I heard shots fired, we ran outside and one man fell in my lap who had been shot."

Braden
    (identified earlier as the director of public affairs for the New Orleans Police Department) said detectives were interviewing witnesses and seeking surveillance video in the area.

"This is an extremely unusual occurrence, and we're confident that we will make swift arrests,'' Braden said.

So, if "there are always shots at a second line" and yet this was "an extremely unusual occurrence", I have to wonder if it was just unusual that the shooters were actually sober/unimpaired enough to hit anybody?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Condolences and prayers for those injured at this event.

Once again, this is more proof that "Gun Free Zones" simply provide shooting galleries for lunatics.

My message to the libtards? When are YOU libtards going to STOP providing killing fields for psychos with your damned gun free zones? How many MORE people have to be injured or killed before you repeal gun free zones?

The blood of those injured in New Orleans is squarely on the hands of the anti-gun libtards. The anti-gun loons are as responsible for this incident as if they had pulled the trigger themselves.

NO need to 'wait for Obama, Feinstein and their cronies to make an issue of it'. WE are making an issue of it. These morons are getting people shot and killed simply to push their personal agenda.

Enough is enough.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    "This is an extremely unusual occurrence, and we're confident that we will make swift arrests,'' Braden said.[/I]

Really? A shooting in N.O. unusual? :laugh:

I guess he means a shooting on Mother's Day is unusual.:dunno:

Cause even gangstas have mothers, and they are too busy waiting on their mothers hand foot to be out shooting up the city?:dunno:

Many victims were grazed by ricochets, sounds like NYPD was visiting and trying to make an arrest.:laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks more like this is related to distracting media from the Benghazi scandal.

Even MSNBC was starting to cover it. It was going to be the final nail in Obama's dictatorship.

Perfect timing to derail things. Maybe people get the hint this time around that foul play is involved.

Keep hammering Benghazi. It is the only thing that has proven to gain traction and it has this administration going nuts.

bjDjku9.jpg

Why do you think Obama would release the information on the IRS targeting conservative groups? More distractions from what actually threatens this administration. This dictatorship is in its death throws and is getting desperate to keep its power. The Benghazi scandal will take it down unless forgotten.

nice image

also this has me wonder how ironic/what timing that those girls escaped in cleveland just when the bengaz... stuff is about to start and then this occurs as the bengaz... thing is trying to get news coverage.

hum....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of the stories I've read about this, none of the locals seem to be thinking of it in terms of a "mass shooting". I suspect the press will drop it once it is revealed as a gang related shooting.

Top Bottom