• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just imagine the story if she's been a redhead
    If that were the case, the stalkee would already be dead.

Nope. But she sure looks crazy.

sei_11801868.jpg

Look closely at her skin. If she ain't a natural red head I've never dated one.

Last edited:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well like so many others, I have been down the road dealing with crazy before in my early 20s. And, while she definitely has those crazy eyes that I can see while sober, they my not be so obvious after a few rumm & cokes or some Quervo 1800. All I can say is...the girls all get prettier at closing time.
    Especially when you are wearing your beer goggles

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I had met someone for about 5 or 10 minutes to pick up a rescue animal and about an hour later she started texting me and it just went from nice to crazy with her asking me if I had anyone to f___ and how horny she was. She was probably 20 or more years younger than me, maybe 30 and not bad looking so my women friends said she was crazy and my male friends tried to tell me how I could meet her without giving up my name. LOL Texting at 2AM etc.

She sent a picture (nice but not nude) and asked for one in return. Nope. At my age I don't need crazy, had enough of them.
    Ummm, what’s her number?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'll let you in on a little secret, they're ALL crazy.:coffee:
    To further expound on this, they are ALL THE SAME AMOUNT OF CRAZY! And that amount is bat****! The difference between them is, no one has pushed all the right crazy buttons, YET! I know some of you will disagree, and state that yours is different, but I submit that you haven’t dialed the right combination, YET!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Years ago when I moonlighted as a bouncer, I became pretty darn good at spotting the crazy ones (ok the crazy ones whose crazxy buttons had all been pushed). Regardless how they actually look, if they have the crazy eyes or the clinger personality look out because that means they are what we called a scooter...fun for awhile but you really don't want your friends to catch you on it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    I had met someone for about 5 or 10 minutes to pick up a rescue animal and about an hour later she started texting me and it just went from nice to crazy with her asking me if I had anyone to f___ and how horny she was. She was probably 20 or more years younger than me, maybe 30 and not bad looking so my women friends said she was crazy and my male friends tried to tell me how I could meet her without giving up my name. LOL Texting at 2AM etc.

She sent a picture (nice but not nude) and asked for one in return. Nope. At my age I don't need crazy, had enough of them.

BRO NOICE (KNUCKS UP)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Geez and Rice guys and gals.
    We got's guns and ain't 'feered of nuttin'
    Buy her a few more drinks before you take her home.
    This is just part of the dating rituals in this day and age.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Soooo: https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/jacqueline-ades-claire-phoenix/

To up the crazy level a bit:

[FONT=&amp]“The importance of the number 33: 100-a complete whole number, minus 66 EVIL is 34 1% of this dimension is actuality, so what’s left? 33! The number of all purity. Jesus Christ was 33 when he came to be. The Percentage of salt water in the dead sea is 33 (sea of life) Walt Disney has a club, called club 33 The location of Atlantis is 33,33 SOMETHING strange … Hitler came to power in 1933 but that’s a story for another day. Everything is always perfect, otherwise it wouldn’t be. Surprises are coming!!! Believe in Magic! Money was created to stifle the Imagination. Let’s share! If everyone in the whole world shared EVERYTHING they had, we would be at a 1:7.5 billion ratio! Let’s learn to SHARE!!!!”[/FONT]

...[FONT=&amp]in the jailhouse interview, Ades “veered from topic to topic, rambling about Einstein, the Dead Sea, the birth chart of Jesus, and the symbolism of the markings on a dollar bill.”[/FONT]

Also, behold the power of makeup, she looks pretty different than her booking photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNx3qbl0U4/

Top Bottom