• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    More reciprocity between the states is something I think many of us have wanted for a long time. The Brady guy who talked about racing to the bottom, and that "drivers must obey traffic laws when driving in other states"... well, yeah, every state I've ever been to has stop lights and speed limits; a red light universally means "stop" just as a green light means "go".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    More reciprocity between the states is something I think many of us have wanted for a long time. The Brady guy who talked about racing to the bottom, and that "drivers must obey traffic laws when driving in other states"... well, yeah, every state I've ever been to has stop lights and speed limits; a red light universally means "stop" just as a green light means "go".

The ground is slowly cracking under the Ant's feet and they are screaming like smashed cats. I enjoy watching them squirm. They are loosing power and with that funding. It is a job for some of these A$$ hats.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe there can be a quid pro quo. Every state and locality has to recognize same sex marriage if they also have to recognize people's RKBA as it is practiced in the person's home jurisdiction.

I say it like that and not as "recognize all firearm licenses" because not all jurisdictions bother with licensure, i.e. Constitutional carry states. If you're from one o' dem, then you should be able to visit anywhere in America and still practice your RKBA as you would at home, which is the point of license reciprocity in the first place. Vermonter visitting D.C.? OC to your heart's delight without a piece of paper (other than the Constitution) claiming to give you permission.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Maybe there can be a quid pro quo. Every state and locality has to recognize same sex marriage if they also have to recognize people's RKBA as it is practiced in the person's home jurisdiction.

I say it like that and not as "recognize all firearm licenses" because not all jurisdictions bother with licensure, i.e. Constitutional carry states. If you're from one o' dem, then you should be able to visit anywhere in America and still practice your RKBA as you would at home, which is the point of license reciprocity in the first place. Vermonter visitting D.C.? OC to your heart's delight without a piece of paper (other than the Constitution) claiming to give you permission.

Love it!

Top Bottom