Watching your garden grow.....under govt restrictions......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's not my fault that your aged challenged :D

I already told you 'old man' the BO Security Force is gonna come knocking on your door one of these days. :D Better have your "Aged" game on. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All joking aside. I may have to go pick up that movie this weekend and watch it. Them old time movies had some good endings. Unlike know-a-days where the good guy aways wins and gets the girl. b-o-r-i-n-g.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    This is clearly government eagerly ready to close down a large portion of small businesses...our farmers. They sure do give incentive to produce :rolleyes:

"It calls for the creation of a Food Safety Administration to allow the government to regulate food production at all levels – and even mandates property seizure, fines of up to $1 million per offense and criminal prosecution for producers, manufacturers and distributors who fail to comply with regulations."

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks like there is still some hope (in terms of not all college kids being BRAIN WASHED).

I got this email from my sister who is at Purdue Calumet in regards to my warning about the food draft law.

yeah it was a discussion for econ that my asian teacher had with the class. and everyone agreed like you that little by little the gov wants to have control of everything, then that discussion was followed by how ****** the banks are now, how the recession happened, when we are getting out, everyone agreed it's no time soon, and the housing market. oh and we sayw a video that all the wealthy chinese people are buying property in cali and in ny because it is so cheap- so more ASIANS like purdue doesnt already have enough of their population!. my teacher wouls probably love you, he likes discussions.

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Jediagh> wrote:
    Subject: Re: Lose your property for growing food?
    To: xxx (jedi's sis)
    Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 10:42 PM

OMG you actually learned/heard about this in SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

To: Jediagh
    Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Re: Lose your property for growing food?

i heard about this in school.

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Jediagh> wrote:
    Subject: Lose your property for growing food?
    To: "XXXXXX
    Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 10:10 PM

Yes "crazy <name removed>" has more news for you. And most of you will probably just blow this off but like you blow off my concerns about of gun rights but alas I'll continue to send you the information in the hopes that one day you put the pieces of the puzzle together and act before it's too late.

There is a new proposed legistaltion in Congress which would prosecute and fine people up to $1 million for growing food on their own property!
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92002

The proposal is being lobbied by a seed company that developes genetic engineered seeds that can not be used from one season to the next. In essense you have to buy more seeds the following year unlike the old days (like right now) where if you plant a tomatoe you can use the seeds for next year.

So why is this important? Alone the proposaed law looks "okay" in the name of food safety they want to pass it. But this about the grander picture. They want to take away your ability to grown your own food. Why? So that you are more depended on the government. At the same time they want to take you ability to own a firearm. Why? Becuase if you have no gun you have no way of fighting or revolting against a government that no longer cares about you.

Are you beginning to see the pattern here? Disarm the population, do not allow them to gornw their own food. Force your kids to do community service. The HOUSE passed a bill that will require kids to do community service or else not be able to get any federal aid).
    (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2009-140)

Yes again it sounds harmless by itself right? But think about it all together and you begin to see the picture of what is really going on in this country.

Top Bottom