Was I wrong??? (INGO hat spotted in Evansville)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I just caught this thread, and living down near Evansville it embarrasses me. I'd love for someone to come up and introduce themselves if they saw me wearing my INGO hat. I would certainly introduce myself to someone who had an INGO hat on. There are {can't put right word here w/o getting an infraction} everywhere -- unfortunately even among us INGOers.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You were wrong. You are supposed to give the secret sign, the secret handshake, the secret french kiss, and a sly grin, and go about your business, thereby not drawing attention to yourselves.

hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    I would be offended if the Secret French Kiss was how you came up and started the conversation....I mighta steppd back and yelled..I Gotta Gun. Well, unless you happen to be Megan Fox....

You were fine and the guy was out of line. Net time you introduce yourself to someone wearing an Ingo hat, I bet it is a lot different and you walk away with a new friend.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    uh, what?

We have a secret french kiss?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._or_is_the_post_count_wrong-6.html#post617532

But don't worry, it won't get wierd...

wierd.jpg

Oh. It got wierd didn't it.:rolleyes:

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    For some strange reason my brain usually tries to see every angle. Is there some slim chance there is a "No Guns" sign at the business you were at? If so, I can see why the guy might've been upset. He might've wanted to buy something and didn't want to be asked to leave. Just kinda thinkin that if the store owner thinks a sign will keep the bad guys away, the owner is also too stupid to figure out a person wearing a pro-gun hat is carrying. Even if this was the case (which I doubt), the guy acted like a <insert fun word of choice that'll earn you a warning from a mod>.

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    Being from Eville and a proud gun owner, if I owned an INGO hat and you saw me, please feel free to come up and talk.
    Dang, this is the first time in a couple weeks Iv'e been on and I have to read sorry news like this.

James

Top Bottom