Was I wrong??? (INGO hat spotted in Evansville)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Them's fightin' words, buster, and I have a ban hammer! ;)
    You can banhammer away all day. It still won't change the fact that your wearing a red wings hat. You should probably smack yourself with that hammer.:D

I'm surprised the guy reacted that way. I guess some people thrive on confrontation. Doesn't matter with who or about what, they just feel the need to start something.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Was in Evansville recently for a conference. I usually don't go up to people and just shoot the **** out of the blue. Especially about guns or the like. Even though my intent wasn't to pry, he did wear a INGO hat!
    I mentioned I liked the website and I was a member. He looked at me as if I asked for his first born. "Mind your own F-ing business" he said. "just announce I have a gun you jack ***" I didn't even mention guns, I just said I liked the website. He did a great job announcing he had a gun though.
    I have a few choice words do describe this guy, and I hope you/he reads this!
    Was I wrong? I figured he had the hat on, it would be safe.

ROTFL, so what's the secret password tomorrow? LOL

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Representing the Evansville crowd here I can say that this guy sounds like the EXCEPTION, not the rule. I would love to meet another member (for that matter I would love one of those INGO beanies) Pretty much everyone I know from this part of the state, gun owner or not, is a real decent guy. After all, this is GOD'S COUNTRY.

Had to be a yankee just visiting.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I use my Glock hat all the time and been ask do you own a Glock? several times, I have talk to people wearing different firearms related gear and most are very nice to me and we have a nice conversation. to me that was the wrong way to tell you he did not want to talk to you about this site, Im willing to listen to people as well as talk to anyone willing to listen to me with respect for each others opinions.

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    I think someone who presents themself as this guy did should get the ban hammer for bein a jack@**. If you wear the gear, then you support the site, its just common sense and good curtisy to not act like that while promoting somethin good like this.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Personally I would have the Mods change the title so it is more obvious what this is about to perhaps lure the ahem, person, in here.

Something like, perhaps...INGO hat spotted in Evansville?

Top Bottom