• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    Got on Tubi and found a movie called Strain 100(I'd never heard of it). About 3\4 of the way through our heroine meets up with Hickcock45 and he gets her some weapons, shows her how to shoot and starts killing zombies. It was awesome!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Got on Tubi and found a movie called Strain 100(I'd never heard of it). About 3\4 of the way through our heroine meets up with Hickcock45 and he gets her some weapons, shows her how to shoot and starts killing zombies. It was awesome!
    He plugged it back when he was filming it on his channel I have never seen it still. (Don’t watch Hickok as much as I once did) I did get to meet him at nraam. Nice as I suspected.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Wait, is this for real? I have seriously got to watch this. IMBD reviews aren’t doing it any favors though lol!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wait, is this for real? I have seriously got to watch this. IMBD reviews aren’t doing it any favors though lol!
    As I reacally they panned Range-15 too. But it was still funny enough for a single watch. Though some of the jokes in there make me want to see if I can find it on DVD cheap on ebay. The scene in the commander's office with the assistant trying to pick up Mat's keys for like 3 minutes straight is stellar.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As I reacally they panned Range-15 too. But it was still funny enough for a single watch. Though some of the jokes in there make me want to see if I can find it on DVD cheap on ebay. The scene in the commander's office with the assistant trying to pick up Mat's keys for like 3 minutes straight is stellar.
    :)

I got the DVD

It's also on Amazon with ads.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Just happened across this movie while surfing for something to break the boredom.

The movie sucked, but seeing the people in it was a delight.

Tori Nanaka
    Matt Carriker (Demolition Ranch)
    Hickok45

Guess I will be looking for a used DVD as well for the collection.

Top Bottom