Warrants to "sneak & peak" in your home while you are away -- without your knowledge

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Warrants to "sneak & peek" in your home while you are away -- without your knowledge

Thousands of Americans are getting their homes entered for searches, and they may not be formally notified of the [STRIKE]home invasion[/STRIKE] search for months, if ever. Looks like the Feds are ramping up usage of these on Americans in the name of the War on Terror, but they are also being used for petty crimes like tax errors and on drug 'suspects.'

Imagine coming home from work and some piece of trash is snooping through your drawers. Hows that going to work out? Tens of thousands of Americans are on secret Terror Watch Lists and No-Fly Lists. Think it can't happen to you?

You all can thank the Patriot Act and the treasonous scumbags who signed it. Hows that War on Terror working out for you folks anyways? Feeling extra safe these days? Get real. Now quit whining and line up at this checkpoint and let me see some ID.

Warrants Let Agents Enter Homes Without Owner Knowing

home-invasion.jpg

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If I walk in on some scumbag Jason Bourne wannabe rifling through my s**t, it's gonna be like if I catch any other clown doing the same thing. A call to the carpet cleaners, make a sandwich, call 911 so they can send someone to bag it up.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    If I walk in on some scumbag Jason Bourne wannabe rifling through my s**t, it's gonna be like if I catch any other clown doing the same thing. A call to the carpet cleaners, make a sandwich, call 911 so they can send someone to bag it up.

^^^^^^^^This.....

I come home to a stranger in my house, I'm not asking for I.D. or why they are there. I will let mt Springfield do all the talking!:ar15:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I think I am just going to go watch some cartoons while I wait for my turn to get on the cattle cars.

No sense in me getting all worked up over the inevitable.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Thousands of Americans are getting their homes entered for searches, and they may not be formally notified of the [STRIKE]home invasion[/STRIKE] search for months, if ever. Looks like the Feds are ramping up usage of these on Americans in the name of the War on Terror, but they are also being used for petty crimes like tax errors and on drug 'suspects.'

Imagine coming home from work and some piece of trash is snooping through your drawers. Hows that going to work out? Tens of thousands of Americans are on secret Terror Watch Lists and No-Fly Lists. Think it can't happen to you?

You all can thank the Patriot Act and the treasonous scumbags who signed it. Hows that War on Terror working out for you folks anyways? Feeling extra safe these days? Get real. Now quit whining and line up at this checkpoint and let me see some ID.

Warrants Let Agents Enter Homes Without Owner Knowing

home-invasion.jpg

It's time to get some nasty PIT-BULLS, lockable HURRICANE SHUTTERS:rockwoot:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Automated machine gun turrets and a minefield :D

Also, a moat, with alligators. No fortress is complete without a gator moat.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    You would be better off with a guard dog type breed for home protection. Pit Bulls weren't bred for people aggression

Yup! I love my Pities, but all they are good for is barking. As a fighting dog they were bred to have very low human aggression. However, their dog aggression can be quite strong (fortunately, mine are not that way). They also have a VERY HIGH prey drive, as long as you don't run away from them you'll be fine. My female actually broke her 1" collar when a squirrel ran across the yard!

If you are wanting a dog for protection look at German Shepherds, Rotties, and Pinchers. If you want a big ol' lap dog that would rather lick than bite, come meet my Pities.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Automated machine gun turrets and a minefield :D

Also, a moat, with alligators. No fortress is complete without a gator moat.

Oh yeah, the moat is a must! :): Though, I think piranah will be my choice. Gators have to stuff the body somewhere underwater to marinate and tenderize a bit before having lunch.

And don't forget pungi sticks tipped with spider venom. ;)

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Badly written article:

The warrants have always been around, but their use has spiked since the War on Terror and revamped Patriot Act was signed in 2005. The number of delayed-notice search warrants spiked nationally from nearly 700 in fiscal year 2007 to approaching close to 2,000 in 2009.

I wonder why they didn't print the number of warrants for 2010, or the years before 2007? If these warrants have always been around, when did they start and for what reason?

This is just a **** article that is looking for page hits.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I wonder why they didn't print the number of warrants for 2010, or the years before 2007? If these warrants have always been around, when did they start and for what reason?

This is just a **** article that is looking for page hits.

You're right. We should be mad at the media instead of the government.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Anyone that would enter a residence without perimeter security is an idiot.

Good point. You just made an excellent case for carrying extra mags. I'd hate to be caught with my pants around my ankles if I came across several home invaders.

Seriously, how stupid can they get? Just because they CAN enter my residence without my knowledge and permission does not mean they SHOULD. It's not only asking, it's BEGGING for an issue.

Top Bottom