• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just as an additional thought, stand in each corner of each room of your house and take pictures from four (4) different angles.

This way, should there be a serious loss, you will have a better idea of what all was lost. There is no way to remember every little thing that was on every table or in every cabinet or closet or back room.

These pictures will remind you of what something was, its value, and also proof to insurance that the room had good stuff in it.

Regards,

Doug

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just remember to never list for your wife the "made up" prices you spent on all things concerning firearms to avoid her wrath back when you made the purchases. This is true because when its time for her to "plant you six feet under" and goes to sell off all of your stuff she will sell it for a discounted price off of the "made up" prices you told her you paid for the stuff. Keep the "real" list in a safe place and put the "real" numbers on the list so your wife will not turn out to be a loser on the deals she makes after you are gone. You will be gone and can't suffer the wrath. I know, OUCH! But....

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    At least firearms go up in value over time. When my Dad passed away, we had a barn full of tools, RC airplanes, a boat, RV, and motorcycle to sell off. All that stuff was worth far less than what he paid. Only the guns were worth more.

Top Bottom