• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A controversial coloring book makes sure that kids accept the official government theory of 9/11, graphically depicts an unarmed Osama bin Laden being executed while not resisting, and repeats again and again how "they hate us because we are free."

Basically this is the kind of book you want your kids reading if you want them to grow up and advocate genocide, torture, and summary execution of people in their homes.

'Disgusting': Children's coloring book depicting 9/11 terrorism causes controversy
    'Children, the truth is, these terrorist acts were done by freedom-hating radical Islamic Muslim extremists. These crazy people hate the American way of life because we are FREE and our society is FREE.'Wayne Bell, publisher of Really Big Coloring Books, Inc, in St Louis, says that the book is a memorial tribute as the tenth anniversary approaches.

'It is an informational piece to help educate children on events on 9/11,' Bell said. He added that it is 'a simplistic, honest tool'.
    As he describes it, the book is a 12-hour narrative of the events that happened on the day that forever changed America. Kids can colour in the twin towers, Navy SEALS and former president George W. Bush.
    sept-11-coloring-book-full.jpg

64342858.jpg

img_2460.jpg

ent_coloringbook0902_480x360.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ram, he was not wanted on a warrant for Check Deception.

He was a sworn enemy of this country. It is immaterial that he resisted; it is material that he is now dead.

Then it should have been a slam dunk for a military tribunal.

If murderous Nazi masterminds could be sought out and given trials, then so should Osama Bin Laden. The Nazis were far worse in my opinion.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe, but certainly not necessary.

By international law UBL placed him outside the law making the 77 grain Sierra that went through his forehead the only necessary due process.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    By international law UBL placed him outside the law making the 77 grain Sierra that went through his forehead the only necessary due process.
    In a republic, no man is above the law, and no man is below it.

The only thing I have left to conclude is that we are officially not a republic and beginning to embrace the idea.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Obama's not that stupid, he knows his left wing idiots would have wanted to give Osama a pass and probably a green and medicaide card too.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In a republic, no man is above the law, and no man is below it.

UBL was never a citizen of our republic. He was a pirate. As a pirate he placed himself beyond the law and got what everyone who flies the Jolly Roger deserves, a bullet to the head.

Gee, Ram, even Thomas Jefferson was pro-shooting smelly pirates in the face.:D

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    You know Ram, he shouldn't have been shot in the face. Once they knew he was there they should have nuked him from orbit!

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    I stated that Osama Bin Laden was executed in his home, unarmed, and not resisting.

Please pass the crayons.

And that means what? Not a god damn thing. He was an enemy commander who was killed in a raid. War is a nasty business and you kill your enemy anyway you can. The military and the police are different for a reason.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I stated that Osama Bin Laden was executed in his home, unarmed, and not resisting.

Please pass the crayons.

I want one too. The pictures looked correct to me. Propaganda for who?
    My kids will only pick 4 colors for this one.

Captain Osama hidin behind his wench-AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    And that means what? Not a god damn thing. He was an enemy commander who was killed in a raid. War is a nasty business and you kill your enemy anyway you can. The military and the police are different for a reason.

Actually it does mean something. It sets an ugly precedent that countries no longer have to respect a sovereign nations rights. Dont forget, we are peoples enemies also, we arent the good guys to everyone.

I find it incredibly ironic that Saddam Hussein received a trial yet Bin Laden didnt? Maybe someone can point out why we took Saddam to trial, but not Bin Laden?

Top Bottom