• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    This is not the typical wait time question. I sent Form 4 in just before Christmas and had it back in 101days. I sent in 2 Form 1's on 12/27 and have yet to get them back.

They told me they went pending on March 12. They have told me they are waiting on getting the fingerprints back from the FBI for almost 3 weeks if I remember correctly from my calls. How long will I have to wait to find out if somebody lost my cards and I have to have them re-done? Currently sitting at 130 days.

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Wish I had an answer. I went pending four weeks ago tomorrow. The wait is killing me! I really do wish I could just forget about it, but that's not likely to happen!

Doug K

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Went Pending on a form 4 four weeks ago. I promised myself I'd just tune it out, but I can't help thinking about it. So they're pending for 8+ weeks? Bummer!

Okay, I broke down and called and they said the examiner had made a note on 4/27 that [she] was waiting on the FBI fingerprints to come back, so it sounds like the ATF is not the holdup...

Last edited:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So.. FBI really does stand for something else besides Fed. Bureau of Investigations... Hmmm, I thought that was just a joke.

Anyone know where to get a Form 1 locally? I requested them from the ATF about 4 weeks ago and still haven't received them to fill them out.

asystole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I am in the same boat. my form 4 went pending March 17 and the ATF says they are waiting on my fingerprints to come in. ugh.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    I am in the same boat. my form 4 went pending March 17 and the ATF says they are waiting on my fingerprints to come in. ugh.
    Ugh! I keep hoping "any day now" but given you went pending 40 days before me and it's still outstanding I'm thinking maybe by Christmas!:noway:

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I don't think being your first has anything to do with it. I sent my Form 4 in 3 days before the Form 1's. It took the From 1's a month longer to be approved. I think it just happens to be where you fall in the stack to get done.

asystole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so after talking to the BATF today...139 days... and STILL waiting on the finger print analysis. so sad.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    so after talking to the BATF today...139 days... and STILL waiting on the finger print analysis. so sad.

That sucks but try watching other people getting their forms and still waiting despite being approved. Friday will be 30 days but douche bag Shipman has "forgotten or lost" my paperwork. I can only request a certified copy after 30 days but chances with him are it will just happen again.

I may have to go the "nuclear" route just to get my paperwork.

Top Bottom