• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm at NRA convention in Indianapolis. If you are here, VooDoo tactical is having 50% off their gear. Shooting mats are gone. I misses that one but picked up a drag bag and 2 data book covers

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    I picked up a single strap over the shoulder Concealed carry bag with all kinds of storage compartments for $40.00 , I been looking at these for weeks and best price for a good one was $90.00 , not the cheap Ebay crap for $20.00 from China , also got 3 hats with velcro patches for $5.00 each, heck of a deal

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Wish I would have known they were doing half off. I looked at some stuff but didn't know of the discount.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Picked up the 42 inch bag with shoulder straps (not the deluxe)
    Told the rep I liked the deluxe better, but didn't like the lack of shoulder straps.

I was on the fence about buying one. I love them, but it was on my list for later.
    But 50% cinched it.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Picked up the 42 inch bag with shoulder straps (not the deluxe)
    Told the rep I liked the deluxe better, but didn't like the lack of shoulder straps.

I was on the fence about buying one. I love them, but it was on my list for later.
    But 50% cinched it.

Yeah, I here you. I picked up the Deluxe. I was a little surprised that the deluxe had a should strap and the regular one had the back pack strap. I wanted the deluxe because it had mag pouches. This is my second bag from them. The first was the drag bad and it gas both the shoulder and backpack straps. Wasn't a deal breaker though. I too couldn't pass on the 50% off

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I bought the big backpack they were selling, the SRTP. Very nice bag, made carrying all the lit I picked up bearable. :laugh: I got the FDE and my friend got the OD

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    i was stoked to discover this as well. i picked up the 42 inch padded case also. fits my mossberg just perfect, and has room for my rifle and two pistols and gear. a lot nicer than the little mechanic's tool bag i've been using for the range.

Top Bottom