• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    We are staying at the belaggio so I'm good there.
    There's some awesome ideas. I think for the "bachelor" party the guys are going to battlefield las Vegas. There's some other awesome ideas in here. I think the kids would like the neon museum and the water park. I will talk the rest over with the wife.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    We went mountain biking out past Red Rocks. Rented bikes, went over a small ridge and saw one person the rest of the morning. Quite a difference from the mass of people on the strip.

Or rent a car and travel a few hours to a National Park.

That would be a bucket list. Unfortunately riding bikes means my orthopedic surgeon would be getting a nice fat check from my insurance company. I'm definitely going to red Rock, but not the way I'd like to visit. Still excited though

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I just got back a few hours ago. Yep, it was hot, but I hardly broke a sweat. I guess that is because of the dry part. I see a lot of kids looking bored and restless. I say its definitely not Disney world. I wouldn't take kids myself. Swimming pools might be the best treat for the family. I ate at several "premier" restaurants. They are all proud of their food offerings. I decided to do a taste test of a couple famous LV burger joints. Fatburger and Wahlburgers. Both great burgers that should satisfy the whole family. Fatburger won out. Flavor of the meat was the deciding factor. Fatburger just had that little extra. I never miss an evening on Freemont Street. Whether staying DT or on the Strip. I wonder though if a worker could pass a random drug test after walking the streets of Vegas, especially Freemont.

Top Bottom