• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Are we at the point now to see how much we've been lied to? Why should we believe what we've been told? It's an individual decision and research into a topic can provide new insights for your basis of beliefs.

I present the following video with timeframe Clif notes. Skip to the 1:08 - 1:19 portion for the insight of what is in the shots, 2300 vials tested around the world. Would you be surprised to hear there is no mRNA?

The video is a year old with 796,000 views. I've known about it for nearly that long and just now posting about it. Fascinating discussion for inquiring scientific minds.

000 - 2:08 Untangle the lies and go back to basics. How to we know what it true and how is it proven? Introduction of guest.
    2:09 - 8:08 Guest self introduction and background leading to her beliefs
    8:08 - 9:45 Questioning of textbook info vs real testing of bacteria. Fraud in virology and pathology.

9:46 - 20:00: 2009 investigation into San Joaquin valley fever and how virology and pathology use the same testing techniques. No proof by Kochs Postulates. Bioinformatics and genome sequencing on computers is the new standard of germ theory.

20:00 - 25:02 Explanation of Bioinformatics and how it applies to the PCR test. Did they sequence the human genome as stated? Gene splicing and Crispr. Bacteria and nature is complex and a mystery.

25:03 - 28:20 Australia mouse outbreak treated with a "vaccine" which is likely a chemical nanoparticle
    28:21 - 30:25 Gene gun to transmit plasma but no precise insert into human genome. Therefore no weaponization.

30:26 - 35:45 Sars Cov 2 is BS explained. Difficult to use biological after isolation to reinsert. Much easier to use chemical with nanoparticles as a toxin to poison. Useless experiments to inject florescents into worms for Nobel prize.

35:46 -39:00 Can chemically and synthetically alter but not with DNA. GMO potatoes.

39:01 - 42.33 If there are not viruses then what are they studying? Brainwashing, you need a job so fall into line. Lab slave labor for 50 years. Other countries follow the Western model. Compartmentalized medicine.

42:34 - 44:28 Science is a rat race by thinking like everyone else for profit. Questioning science
    44:29 - 46:55 Downfall of scientific inquiry when government got involved with NIH grants. Fauci is the bagman.

46:56 - 57:00 How Dr. Wagh got into virology. London school of hygiene and studies in Africa. Her PhD thesis on Malaria and HIV. HIV related to Hepatitis B vaccine. The term emerging infectious disease is a coverup just like the excuse "it started in a lab." Vitamin B levels affecting health.

57:01 - 59:15 Pox diseases as toxins. Vitamin deficiencies analyzed prior to Bioinformatics. 1918 flu discussion. Vaccines and medicines as toxins. Nutrition not taught in medical school.

59:16 - 1:05:57 Dr. Wagh treated her uterine fibroid with high doses of vitamins. Evidence based medicine behind paywalls
    1:05:58 - 1:08:02 Vitamin D levels. CDC is silent.

1:08:02 - 1:12:05 Hidden info on the virus. Dr. Wagh speaks to doctors in India who had their genome sequence of the virus posted and removed under duress.

1:12:06 - 1:19:19 Independent testing of 2300 vials of the vaccine by several scientists around the world find they are all the same with 35 different levels of chemical toxins. No MRNA present yet large levels of heavy metal contamination. It is a chemical weapon.

1:19:20 - 1:21:08 Grooming people to take vaccines, history of vaccines and child vaccines. How genomes work. Vaccines started in the late 1800s so 100+ years of vaccine damage through generations? Americans get 40 to 100 vaccines in their lifetime. The body can only handle so much.

1:21:09 - 1:23:22 Children are getting Hepatitis B vaccines, Why? Quad vaccine and MMR has aborted fetal cells in it. Can sequence but not manipulate genomes. No MRNA or viral vectors. Did they really find DNA? Genomes move in your body but it is not understood...adaptation? Very little work on what needs it because of an agenda. People kept busy and confused to not see what is being done to hurt and kill them.

1:26:23 - 1:31:50 DNA transposons were called viruses but were natural things the body was doing for homeostasis and equilibrium. Barbara McClintock was called a science heretic but got the Nobel prize. 60% of our genomes are caused by the transposon mechanism. ELU is a short sequence transposon that determines the color of our skin. If you can't weaponize it then don't give it any attention.

1:31:51 - 1:35:50 The culprits do not know how to manipulate genomes or we'd be dead. Much easier to use chemical attacks. The goal that wasn't achieved was to aerosolize a disease. Our bodies and everything in nature is intelligent in how it works. The beauty of science is we don't know how it really works. Hard sciences have been corrupted.

1:35:51 - 1:40:49 Scaler energy, Tesla, chickenpox not airborne. Anti-human agenda. What we're taught in sciences is mechanistic, not holistic. Tesla said everything is energy and frequency and works on a range of 6 to 8 Hz.

1:40:50 - 1:44:09 Depopulate to control fewer people. Can't control 8 billion people. The plan will fail. Desperate and bringing out monkeypox, etc. Conspiracy theorist is pattern recognition. Those that claim tested positive for Covid are at increasing high levels of authority. Turning the corner to look at real science.

1:44:10 - 1:49:20 People fed up with medical system and Covid could be a net positive, changes for the better in the future. Question everything. People are waking up to being lied to. Cholera explained.

1:49:21 - 1:55:54 Royal Rife uses 15,000 magnification to say that viruses are stages of bacteria. Legionnaires disease discussed. Everything talked about in the lab is 1 truth and 10 lies. A steady decline in science to include bioinformatics. Removing tonsils and adenoids not good as it's part of your lymphatic system, which is the gatekeeper for immunity.

1:55:55 - video End: Dr. Wagh does not have these conversations often. Need a restart and rewrite of medicine. Been lied to about things we can't see with our own physical reality eyes. Headed in the right direction with information people need to hear. Beginning of a Tsunami over the scientific world.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm thankful for those willing to put in the time to study and understand the scope of what happened to this planet. Some day it might prove an interesting read though I've long ago given up the hope of history having ever, or ever being recorded accurately so "we" will never know the truth.

There were billions of people lied to (at best) and physically violated around the globe. There were a few billion who unknowingly participated in the deception and abuse. There were (and are) no doubt hundreds of thousands who knowingly perpetuat(ed) the lies for personal gain. But somewhere there is a handful of people intentionally and directly responsible. They'll likely escape responsibility, until they've drawn their last breath.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I'm thankful for those willing to put in the time to study and understand the scope of what happened to this planet. Some day it might prove an interesting read though I've long ago given up the hope of history having ever, or ever being recorded accurately so "we" will never know the truth.

There were billions of people lied to (at best) and physically violated around the globe. There were a few billion who unknowingly participated in the deception and abuse. There were (and are) no doubt hundreds of thousands who knowingly perpetuat(ed) the lies for personal gain. But somewhere there is a handful of people intentionally and directly responsible. They'll likely escape responsibility, until they've drawn their last breath.
    I agree with this as a whole. Dr. Lee Merritt dug into it extensively, has a podcast because she had lost her job as an orthopedic surgeon over speaking out and is part of the Front Line Doctors group. What I find interesting is going back to the foundation of how this was created, how the world got to this point, and the questioning of the narrative and science. That is what the video addresses, particularly the 1:08 to 1:19 segment I point to. With the monumental discussions of the MRNA, spike protein, etc., the video discusses the 2300 vials tested which found only graphene oxide and heavy metals as a chemical toxin causing the adverse effects and deaths.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    To follow up on the topic of what we believe in, it's important to go back to the source/people of how a particular system started. With modern Germ/virus Theory and resulting vaccines, it began with John Franklin Enders in 1954. He won the Nobel prize for the paper he wrote about isolating the poliovirus, which Jonas Salk developed the vaccine from the technique. Was this foundation that has been built upon by massively by medicine and pharma true or not?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Were vaccines at one point well intentioned and created to prevent a specific issue...probably. Can the same be said about today's vaccines...absolutely not.
    Was just having that discussion this morning in the home. No one knows what led or influenced Ender or Salks but I'd say they appreciated science and were trying to do a positive thing, at least initially. Were they deceived? Was it for status and recognition? Who knows. But yes, I'd think it's fair to say that somewhere over the last 70 years since the 1954 Nobel prize there was corruption most likely for profit and therefore controlling the system.

The beauty of science is no one really knows everything and the "old process" was to question eveything and make advancements for the benefit of humanity. The last 4 years has exposed there are some major issues in this process with the massive amounts of coordinated censorship. Many of the Front Line doctors that appear to want to help people have lost their medical licenses. Who's going to be left?

If the population is being given these propagandized directives of what they should do with their lives medically, it's really not the peoples job to prove why they shouldn't. It should be the purveyors of pressure to prove they are right. It tuns out that they've been exposed for a monumental amount of lies. IMO too many people cave into what they've been told to do. Convenience, ignorance and going along with the crowd to not be that outlier.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Take any topic you desire and apply 1 question to it…

can it be exploited for monetary gain by the private sector or the government? If the answer is yes, then at some point anyone with an IQ level above kamala will have no choice but to lose all faith in it and actively fight the sheep.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Take any topic you desire and apply 1 question to it…

can it be exploited for monetary gain by the private sector or the government? If the answer is yes, then at some point anyone with an IQ level above kamala will have no choice but to lose all faith in it and actively fight the sheep.
    Applicable and same as your reminder. 6 min great video

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Was just having that discussion this morning in the home. No one knows what led or influenced Ender or Salks but I'd say they appreciated science and were trying to do a positive thing, at least initially. Were they deceived? Was it for status and recognition? Who knows. But yes, I'd think it's fair to say that somewhere over the last 70 years since the 1954 Nobel prize there was corruption most likely for profit and therefore controlling the system.

The beauty of science is no one really knows everything and the "old process" was to question eveything and make advancements for the benefit of humanity. The last 4 years has exposed there are some major issues in this process with the massive amounts of coordinated censorship. Many of the Front Line doctors that appear to want to help people have lost their medical licenses. Who's going to be left?

If the population is being given these propagandized directives of what they should do with their lives medically, it's really not the peoples job to prove why they shouldn't. It should be the purveyors of pressure to prove they are right. It tuns out that they've been exposed for a monumental amount of lies. IMO too many people cave into what they've been told to do. Convenience, ignorance and going along with the crowd to not be that outlier.
    Don't question it...IT'S SCIENCE!!

I thought that was the whole point of science...question everything and then prove it!!

"Science" is now a religion like a cult, following their leaders blindly. It is very creepy!

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Don't question it...IT'S SCIENCE!!

I thought that was the whole point of science...question everything and then prove it!!

"Science" is now a religion like a cult, following their leaders blindly. It is very creepy!
    There is a difference between science and political science. lol Even though some believe they are one and the same when it is convenient for an agenda.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    To follow up on the topic of what we believe in, it's important to go back to the source/people of how a particular system started. With modern Germ/virus Theory and resulting vaccines, it began with John Franklin Enders in 1954. He won the Nobel prize for the paper he wrote about isolating the poliovirus, which Jonas Salk developed the vaccine from the technique. Was this foundation that has been built upon by massively by medicine and pharma true or not?

So going back to John Franklin Enders, Nobel prize winner in 1954 and considered the modern discoverer of virus/germ theory for the development of vaccines. Jonas Salk used his technique for the Polio vaccine. Enders was said to not be happy with the problems with the Polio vaccine and developed the measles vaccine in 1960. He did trials with 1500 mentally retarded children in New York and 4000 children in Nigeria. In 1963 Pfizer and Merck introduced the measles vaccine.

1954 is where it begins and the question is how reliable is the virus discovery based on his methods for arriving at said Nobel prize conclusion? An explanation is found in the following video I will detail the timestamps for, although the rest of the video is quite informative. Most of the video descriptions of the founding concepts for viruses can also be found in a search.

48:48 to 56:48 (exclude 52:20 to 54:25 due to a fire alarm) so about 6 minutes of explanation. You may be surprised at the assumptions and speculation for the origin of viruses or otherwise agree with what has transpired over the last 70 years. Everyone has a choice.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Since the other vax thread had a hard flameout this morning ;) ...The narrative is to convince people to fear something they can't see, that other people MAY have and should be avoided. I agree with Dr. Merritt that this is a great idea for an anti-human agenda.

Would anyone believe that what has occurred in the last 4 years could go all the way back to the origin of viruses in 1954? There was a Nobel prize given for said discovery.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So are we denying that viruses exist?
    Glad you're feeling better. I thought something was off this morning when you liked one of my posts ;) Then I saw the hospital thing.

So yes, to the extent of what has been been described as a virus and utilized for vaccines, control and profit. I believe in bacteria and what is described as a virus is dead bacteria seen under a microscope. The claim is viruses can't be seen under a microscope, but of course bacteria can. The assumption is the process to get to the point to show a dead virus is in fact just dead bacteria.

If it's only bacteria then there's antibiotics, but viruses....lots and lots of fear and vaccines for everything. Tons of them for children. You and I only got a few in childhood like MMR. Looks like a big Pharma gravy train to me when there is a need to protect against an alleged virus that can't be isolated.

I wouldn't have done the Clif notes if I didn't think it was important. I just find it interesting to dig into the root cause of how we got to this point. IMO it's been such a huge negative impact on people with even more vaccines available to this day.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It seems 4 years into the big scare, which I called the Election flu, there's more of a conscensus that a particular strain of virus termed Covid19 was nothing more than the common flu. So without that fear narrative, people have discovered that the vaccine for said virus, has been ineffective, unnecessary and downright dangerous or deadly in an increasing percentage of people. This has been shown by all cause mortality actual numbers from the agencies who pushed the agenda to protect oneself from a virus. Insurance acturial data supports the hard numbers also.

If the virus misconception is proven false then all the Covid propaganda is also untrue. The concept of viruses creating disease has developed into a vaccine for nearly everything said to be created by a virus. The modern "scientific" process developed 70 years ago showing a virus is creating disease is flawed. The infected cells and tissues in the culture, created in a specific way, are dying by being starved from being removed from the host and poisoned by the experimental process that even uses antibiotics. Without negative control "Kochs Postulates" experiments where sterile substances were added, what is observed is tissues or cells that would have died regardless, in the same manner.

If viruses are not responsible for the disease then what is the cause? Many health care workers know that deficiencies and toxins can cause disease. Many if not most functional medicine/homeopathic type doctors test for vitamin deficiencies and look into any environmental toxins that could affect a persons health. They are not searching for a virus and ultimately a vaccine for it to provide the patient some sort of immunity. The persons natural immunity is sufficient when the body is optimized with healthy whole non-processed foods, sunlight, and avoiding toxins as much as humanly possible. Being sick is also a natural way for ones body to remove toxins.

The virus misconception has been around a long time. The insane push for this latest vaccine, shutdown/lockdowns, masking, and all the other outrageous components of the massive fear propaganda campaign should alert people that this health process is rigged and fraudulent. Dr. Stefan Lanka, among others, has worked against modern vaccine theory for decades. Attached are only a couple articles about him and his work. Most doctors that went against the mainstream narrative have lost their licenses and/or been crucified in print. Taking flak while over the target. They are now called the group call Front Line Doctors, that could possibly be a large part of the future of medicine. At some point the best thing to occur is a reset on what "medical and scientific experts" claim to know without question.

Top Bottom