• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Well that sucks. All my family lives in VA. I could carry in every state on the way there too. Open carry in WV and now that Ohio allows us to drive thru carry.

What at does it take to get a UT carry license?

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well that sucks. All my family lives in VA. I could carry in every state on the way there too. Open carry in WV and now that Ohio allows us to drive thru carry.

All mine does too, so I'm in the same boat. Unless it's changed VA is an open carry state though.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    All those years of work, getting each State added one by one, and a a single pen removed it. Something is wrong with the balance of power.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    "Herring said severing the out-of-state agreements can prevent people who may be dangerous or irresponsible from carrying a concealed weapon."
    And someday flying pigs may take over the Earth...
    Hope all the fine citizens of the Communistwealth of VA also understand that their carry permit is no longer valid in 25 states.
    It works both ways.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I'd like to know what facts prompted them to change this...Have they had a bunch of out of state people with LTC committing shootings in their state?

I highly doubt it, in fact I bet there is no basis for this what so ever other than...just because.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN

Take the Utah class, pay $51 for 5 years, then $15 for each additional 5 years and only take the class once.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Weird that KY is off the list. Must have something to do with shall issue wording.

With the reciprocity changes I think I will continue to maintain both my FL and UT

oh and the base issue would have been solved by simply requiring VA residents to have a VA license.

edit: didn't GunSite just open a branch or training opportunities in VA. Plus NRA in VA. This is just a way for an attorney general to thumb his nose and press a personal agenda.

Top Bottom