• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimmythang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I was looking out my window and I saw a 5 year old approach a woman dressed as a prostitute. I saw them talking and thought that things looked a bit odd. The kid has always worn purple and furs and walked with a cane But I thought maybe he just had advanced fashion tendencies. Next thing you know the 5 year old reaches out and slaps the prostitute in the face without spilling any of his taco. I see the lady hand him about $320. Is it normal for 5 year olds to open hand slap women in the face? he has 3-4 power wheels in the driveway at all times. Seems suspicious or is it just me?

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Butters_The_Pimp.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Needed to wait a day or so, let the thread fall down a bit so people couldn't immediately see it was a spoof.

Otherwise 6/10 would laugh again.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    The white kids in my neighborhood can only put $3.37 together between them. They were in the bushes outside the house where a lady lives who dresses like a prostitute. A 5 year old Mexican kid lives there too. The Mexican kid has always worn purple and furs and walked with a cane. The white kids are watching men come and go, stopping to give the purple furry kid money before they enter the house. Wondering what was going on, the white kids devise a plan. Gathering up $3.37 in change they give it to the bravest kid. "Now you go up to the 5 year old Mexican kid, give him the $3.37 and see what all the men are doing!"

So the brave white kid does just that, he walks up and hands the 5 year old (who by the way is wearing purple furs) The $3.37. "what's this for kid, what do you want?" Says the 5 year old Mexican. "I want what all the men want!" explains the brave white kid."hUH? FOR $3.37?!!!" Hollers the 5 year old who wears purple and furs. The 5 year old commences to apply a Shaolin whipping on the white kid, just like he was a midget kickboxer! They fight for twenty minutes until beat like a drum, the white kid runs away while the 5 year old struts to and fro just like a banty rooster!

As the white kid rounds the bushes, the other kids drag him in. "So...... What's going on over there? Why are men going to that house? what did you get for the money? Breathing heavily and rubbing his sore head the kid answers "I really don't know why the men are going there. As far as what I got for the money goes, I am just glad that I didn't buy $340 dollars worth!!!!"

Top Bottom