• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Example one vet who had a mild TBI injury ......and was knock out for 15 min. from a IED attack in Afgan. he told the VA he's wife still does all the bills since she did it from all the past deployments ....for that comment to a VA heath provider they ruled him Incompetent.......and his name was reported and his name was on NICS.........I helped him go through all his paper work and found on judgement they gave him a 0 rating which is good and on his army medical retirement paper work they found him very able to make his own judgements so it took about 6 months for the VA to find him competent. We had them send the letter to NICS thanks to the 2007 change to the NICS his name was removed from NiCS if that law wasn't changed in 2007 ...he would have forever lost his gun right ......hows that for a thank you.....

The reason I care so much and help other vets I recovered from a TBI injury from Iraq ... I had to relearn to write and math.... am all recovered but at one time they tried to take my gun rights away but failed.....

Any vet here who needs help with something like this would be glad to help them....:patriot:

Sir, thank you for your service!!!

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Guilty until proven innocent. Even if you are determined to be innocent we reserve the right to accuse you again and again and again.

If you chose to serve, then you must be nuts. :n00b:

Thanks to all of those that have served!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom