• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    Thanks also for the link, they were out of 12 round mags, so I ordered 1 ten round. Figured with my one coming from Mississippi Auto Arms, this would give me 1 five round, 1 ten round, and 1 twelve round to compare and see which I liked best before ordering anymore.

GunGunDin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Quote: Originally Posted by ProfBri This place has 10 & 12 rd mags for $37.95 & $44.95 in stock, acc'd to their websight:

VEPR SHOTGUN PARTS

Worth a look if you can't find them elsewhere.

They're out of stock

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I received my long awaited mags from Atlantic yesterday and the others I ordered a week ago from Carolina Shooters Supply. Fun shall now insue

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Has everybody received their free mag?? I emailed MAA today just to make sure that I wasn't forgotten and received an email that says the same thing as their main page. I placed my order on 10/7/12 with MAA, anybody pre-order with MAA after that and received their mag already?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Info for those that missed it, a second shipment of V12's are coming in. Preliminary price of $1,200. Exact same gun, just 20% more expensive.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    no welding folding stock yet, eh? Oh well, Ill keep waiting, but this probably means that version will be even more.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    ordered mine from atlantic firearms about 2-3 weeks ago still no tracking number :(

Looks like atlantic and a few other sites raised their prices by $200. Guess everyone is taking advantage of this crisis.

Last edited:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I took mine out again today and each and every time I am not disappointed.

This thing shoots flawlessly even on cheap Federal target loads. LRBHO works every time too. I finally got my 12 round mags from Atlantic and they are crazy long.

I'm so glad I went the VEPR route instead of trying to convert or having a Saiga converted. For me it was the best option and I'm super pleased.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I was reading MAA's shipping delay message on their main page. It say's to expect a ten business day processing delay for regular shipping, and a two business day processing delay for Fedex Express. Since my Vepr 12/mag pre-order was placed on 10-7-12, I'm guessing they are prioritizing newer orders before our pre-ordered mags?? Has anyone that pre-ordered with MAA received their mag? Sorry for getting emotional..

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I was reading MAA's shipping delay message on their main page. It say's to expect a ten business day processing delay for regular shipping, and a two business day processing delay for Fedex Express. Since my Vepr 12/mag pre-order was placed on 10-7-12, I'm guessing they are prioritizing newer orders before our pre-ordered mags?? Has anyone that pre-ordered with MAA received their mag? Sorry for getting emotional..

Yes, I received them with an additional order that was on hold. I never received a tracking number prior to my receiving them. Try an e-mail, they were slow but did answer after I received my shipment.

Top Bottom