• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    +1 for a "Kitchen FFL". He was on the list of options on AIMsurplus.com and right down the road for me. Kevin is a great guy, only does transfers as far as I know so it is NOT a gun store. Literally at his house.
    I tried to do a search for it on INGO but found nothing so I thought I would at least make a presence for future people doing searches.
    Quick, easy to work with, easy to contact, and he's been doing it for 4+ years. Use with confidence. :yesway:

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    +1 for a "Kitchen FFL". He was on the list of options on AIMsurplus.com and right down the road for me. Kevin is a great guy, only does transfers as far as I know so it is NOT a gun store. Literally at his house.
    I tried to do a search for it on INGO but found nothing so I thought I would at least make a presence for future people doing searches.
    Quick, easy to work with, easy to contact, and he's been doing it for 4+ years. Use with confidence. :yesway:

Is he planning to open a store sometime ?
    What's he charging for transfers ? Seems like most stores around have upped their transfer fees lately.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I don't think he plans on opening a store. I honestly don't know what he does for a living, this is a side thing. I transferred 2 non-NFA items and it was $30. It was either $20 for the first $10 for the second or 25 and 5... ? I did notice that when he signed up to be on AIM's list of FFL's he had a different fee structure. I forgot to tell him that it needs updated.

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I just had an FFL transfer with Kevin at Varietal Arms and can highly recommend him. Had a great conversation with him regarding Sigs. Will use his services for sure going forward as my 'go to' ffl guy.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Does anyone have contact for Kevin/varietal arms?

+1. Looking to do a transfer and would like to give him a heads-up at the very least, that something may be inbound to his house. Please PM me if not comfortable sharing info in public.

Thanks!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom