• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    A team player who drive up their today and find out you know.

Unless someone drives through a house or some major snowstorm hits tomorrow night I should be there. I will get an answer then. Valparaiso is too far of a drive from Lake Station to ask a question, and I like FTF communication better then phone.

Do not worry, I will not let you down!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Famous last words hu? :D
    128857961258572610.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    UPDATE

Well, something stopped me from going tonight as well... Fortunately I called them instead. My mom got into a car accident after work and was at the hospital until 9ish, so driving to Valpo is out of the question. They said they would be GLAD to have our business, and on the question of carrying, he said as long as we have LCTH he is cool, but said he will check on it anyway. I doubt there will be any hassles with that. They open at 11, so we will be getting there at opening time. They did ask that when it gets closer that I get a closer number of attendees then what we think, so I will go ahead and make a thread in the events section for it. But it sounds like a go.

See, I didn't do too bad. Just too many problems over the past few days.

LINK:

Last edited:

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    Clif45
    Sorry to hear about your mom, hope it was not serious!

I will not be able to attend but I do look forward to meeting up with the NWI cohort in the future.

Buckaroo

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Clif45
    Sorry to hear about your mom, hope it was not serious!
    quote]

It just threw her around a bit, it sounds like the lady that hit her was worse, but didnt really know it until a little while later. She turned reaching for a water bottle and rear ended my mom stopped. Both were wearing seatbelts, but the other driver was turned sideways. She hit steering wheel pretty good I guess with her side. She thought that she had hit my mom hard enough to stop her door from opening, but turns out she was too sore to open it. My mom is home now, with a funny neckbrace and painkillers. She wants to go back to work tomorrow. The lady that hit her we know, as we actually work for them quite frequently. I want to find out how she is doing tomorrow. Hopefully feeling better.

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I've never been to a gun show in my life but I'm going to try like hell to go to this one tomorrow(Sunday). I think unlike the Crown Point show which is on just about every other month, the one in Valpo I believe is only twice a year so it might be worth checking out for you.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    ya, if me and my brother go there tomorrow i think it would be a 2 hour drive at worst, but it's something fun to do with a sunday, and still have plenty of time to screw around the rest of the day...

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I went there...Sat.. I did see some good deals...Beretta .380 $200.00 ..Taurus PT .22 $150.00
    Ruger New Model Blackhawk..$240.00...I bought a S&W 629 classic $450.00
    There were other good deals...you just had to search for them. Primers $30.00 a thousand.

Top Bottom