• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I went to the crown point gun show and a vendor said that last year some vendors went to the crown point show INSTEAD of the valpo show in february ? Whats that all about ?

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I think that was the September show. They were both on the same weekend. Not sure why. Don't know why the chose CP over Valpo. I was at the Valpo show with some friends that had tables.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    As whip mentioned. That was the September show. There was no show in February last year.
    Both the Lake and porter county shows were on same weekend so that's why some choose 1 over the other.
    The Porter show was probably the weakest I've ever attended there. Wasn't very busy and more room to maneuver than usual due to less tables

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    Thank you , haven’t been to one in so long. Are they still trying to over price guns and ammunition?
    IMO, pretty much yes. But I haven't been to one in the past year or so. Others may say a lot of the prices are here to stay. I think that is short term true, hopefully not long term.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I go to both shows........both are overrated prices......rare to buy.....for 5/6 dollars to look around maybe someone might have a thing to buy....

Top Bottom