• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    My disclaimer: I believe the vax has harmed many that accepted it (or were otherwise coerced). I believe the vax was worthless as it didn't prevent infection, it didn't prevent the spread, it didn't prevent illness and it didn't prevent death. I am 100% against forced (or otherwise coerced) vax requirements. The .gov doesn't require citizens to take cancer treatments or antibiotics, etc. Now my point...
    I'm slow to accept that every athlete who suffers cardio/vascular/hemotologic ailments to be a result of the vax (should they have rec'd one/ten whatever the max booster count was). Pro and wanna be pro athletes all look for an edge. They take chances. They practice Bro-Science. Some of these young athletes might be victims of bad bro-science, supplements, etc. The vax clearly causes harm to some; so does stupidity. The vax and stupidity combined might be a two-legged bar stool.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My disclaimer: I believe the vax has harmed many that accepted it (or were otherwise coerced). I believe the vax was worthless as it didn't prevent infection, it didn't prevent the spread, it didn't prevent illness and it didn't prevent death. I am 100% against forced (or otherwise coerced) vax requirements. The .gov doesn't require citizens to take cancer treatments or antibiotics, etc. Now my point...
    I'm slow to accept that every athlete who suffers cardio/vascular/hemotologic ailments to be a result of the vax (should they have rec'd one/ten whatever the max booster count was). Pro and wanna be pro athletes all look for an edge. They take chances. They practice Bro-Science. Some of these young athletes might be victims of bad bro-science, supplements, etc. The vax clearly causes harm to some; so does stupidity. The vax and stupidity combined might be a two-legged bar stool.
    My take on this all along has been to use the same rationale that the vax-nazis used every time someone died with/from covid—they assumed it was because they didn’t get the clot-shot. They convinced me their logic was sound and unimpeachable. (And, as it’s seems to be turning out—prophetic).

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My take on this all along has been to use the same rationale that the vax-nazis used every time someone died with/from covid—they assumed it was because they didn’t get the clot-shot. They convinced me their logic was sound and unimpeachable. (And, as it’s seems to turning out—prophetic).
    Not to mention the dramatic increase in these cases post mass vaccination. Is every case due to the vax? Of course not. The powers that be won't even look into though, so how can they possibly be believed when they say it isn't.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not to mention the dramatic increase in these cases post mass vaccination. Is every case due to the vax? Of course not. The powers that be won't even look into though, so how can they possibly be believed when they say it isn't.
    The willful ignorance is bipartisan. Few on either side want to know and thereby have to admit their complicity.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    A friend who has never smoked or drank got the Covid last year.
    Now he is out of breath,his heart will not stay in rhythm, and his heart efficiency is at maybe 30%. The Dr.s are not having much luck.
    We both have been reading a lot about post Covid problems.
    There is a condition known as Covid P.O.T.S. which match all of his symptoms. Has anyone ever heard of it?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    A friend who has never smoked or drank got the Covid last year.
    Now he is out of breath,his heart will not stay in rhythm, and his heart efficiency is at maybe 30%. The Dr.s are not having much luck.
    We both have been reading a lot about post Covid problems.
    There is a condition known as Covid P.OT.S. which match all of his symptoms. Has anyone ever heard of it?
    Vaxxed or unvaxxed. Hate to ask but it is relevant.

Top Bottom