• ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    You can have it in the glove box loaded. South Carolina is a big douche when it comes to reciprocity. They only honor RESIDENT permits from surrounding states.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Doesn't the glove box have to be locked too?

Last time I checked I didn't see anything about a locked glove box, this was a couple of years ago when I last went down there however.

ETA: code states a glove box or center counsel are ok as long as it has an "integral fastener"...so like a latch like all glove boxes have I guess.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    You can take it into your hotel room place your staying and have it loaded and on you within the building!

Was in Myrtle Beach just last month and had a GREAT time! Keep your weapon (unloaded) and mag separate and both in compartments you'll be fine while traveling. Talked with several sheriffs while their and they were extremely nice and helpful about visitors having weapons legally!

At least this was my dealings with them! Hope you have a safe trip!

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    You can take it into your hotel room place your staying and have it loaded and on you within the building!

Was in Myrtle Beach just last month and had a GREAT time! Keep your weapon (unloaded) and mag separate and both in compartments you'll be fine while traveling. Talked with several sheriffs while their and they were extremely nice and helpful about visitors having weapons legally!

At least this was my dealings with them! Hope you have a safe trip!

Whilst traveling in SC you can have your gun LOADED and in the glove box or center counsel legally.

Top Bottom