• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    High Velocity Indoor Gun and Bow Range will be sponsoring another Utah Non-Resident class in Bedford at the FOP Building at Murray Park, Saturday, Feb. 28 registration at 0830 class starts at 0900 should be out by 3 or 4, lunch is provided, $110 for the class then when you send off your application to Utah need to add another $51, you have up to 1 year to submit your application to Utah, see flyer for more details. You can contact us at admin@highvelocityrange.com or pm me here or at rtuell14@gmail.com for any other information. Hope to see you there.

View attachment 35546

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    On March 23, the value of the UT permit will go down substantively, as Ohio will recognize the IN permit starting then.
    If you travel to MN or WA on a frequent basis, then the UT permit has some value. Otherwise, the AZ permit requires no special training, no photo, and is honored in DE, NE, NM (UT not recognized in NM,) and WV.

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    I understand, but still have people whom want the class and when they sign up I inform them about Ohio right off the bat and they still attend.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Depends on where you travel on whether getting UT is worthwhile or not. UT is recognized in Washington and Minnesota. AZ, FL, and IN are not. So UT gives a couple extra states that AZ or FL do not. AZ is good in NM, UT is not. I currently have IN, FL, AZ and MN. I think I am going to get a UT and let MN and FL expire, and keep AZ. I will end up with one more state that I do not have now (Washington) by getting the UT permit.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom