• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Tell me would the Army actually tell us if they didn't find it? If the only news from this incident is coming directly from the Army's mouth it sure makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Funny, how did the media get alerted to the lockdown anyway? A leak? And from what I know, which isn't much.. Things go missing all the time.. And without the "vial" being taken into a lab and tested it could just be colored water in the vial... Be afraid... be vary afraid... lol

There are many things that sheeple do not know happen every day, like where dangerous weapons are being transported through their towns, things going missing, other nasty nasty stuff that no one ever finds out abot..

Our wonderful goverment at work.. And we pay them..

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Funny, how did the media get alerted to the lockdown anyway? A leak? And from what I know, which isn't much.. Things go missing all the time.. And without the "vial" being taken into a lab and tested it could just be colored water in the vial... Be afraid... be vary afraid... lol

There are many things that sheeple do not know happen every day, like where dangerous weapons are being transported through their towns, things going missing, other nasty nasty stuff that no one ever finds out abot..

Lockdowns are really easy to find out about. Tons of traffic in and out of every base 7 days a week. When the traffic stops, you know something's up.

Talking about people not knowing... Remember when they had all the VX at Newport? 70ish miles West of Indy. A bad accident and a stiff breeze would have devestated one of the most densely populated areas of the state.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

More like "colored oil". Having gone through "live agent" training, we don't pay those researchers enough for what they do; I certainly wouldn't voluntarily be around that stuff for any GS- pay schedule rate.

Top Bottom