Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Going to church and then family event. Going to have to miss this one. I don't think I deserve the family event but I am surely in need of the time in the pew:)

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'll be there
    But I won't be early this time.wifes Bday and all.
    I might bring the oldest daughter with me as a spectator
    Hickman what is the best way to get to South central ? I havent been to this one yet

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Shoot me a PM with your cell number, mine is on facebook if you want to give me a call.

South on 65 is the easiest, if you want to carpool, we can meet up around Southport and 65 around 8:30.

I'll be high-tailing it back right after the match for Easter festivities with the family.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Best and worst match ever, lol. I had comedy gold on stage 5.

Are you ready?
    Stand by...
    beep...

I draw, pull the trigger and the mag hits the ground. Slap another in, get sight picture, CLICK! Rack...bang bang curse curse bang bang, curse curse miss a steel.... curse curse

Lesson learned, really make sure and check equipment... don't assume the mag is seated and watch the round chamber.

On the good side, I had a LOT more 2 Alpha's today. This was attributed to help from M-Deaner.

First was lighter power factor, using "The Deaner" .40 Limited load. MUCH better than factory loads, not snappy at all.

Second, Matthew had noticed and corrected an issue with my grip and this made a HUGE difference for me today. Kept the muzzle from flipping and brought me back on target.

Funny thing is, my knee really didn't hinder me that much today, it was mostly mental error. Glad we didn't have any running stages :D

Top Bottom