Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If you post it on social media, it’s public access. I assumed lots of social media was already being monitored and reported. Don’t post it for the world to see if you don’t want anyone looking at it I guess?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Hello Mr. Postal Inspector. We are just here sharing our thoughts on why Pineapple does not belong on Pizza.

Nothing about Protests, or Planning, or any of those other buzzwords your looking for....

Well, there is Printcraft. But he really is harmless, for a semi-naked man.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Dear Post Office,

I think you are overrated and cost the taxpayers too much $$$. I believe the free market should shine its light on you. Then add your USPS to a footnote in history.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dear Post Office,

I think you are overrated and cost the taxpayers too much $$$. I believe the free market should shine its light on you. Then add your USPS to a footnote in history.
    You know, as much as they do sometimes suck, try and get UPS or FedEx to deliver a letter (or a bill) from coast to coast for 55 cents (or whatever the price of a first class stamp is these days) and then get back to me. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You know, as much as they do sometimes suck, try and get UPS or FedEx to deliver a letter (or a bill) from coast to coast for 55 cents (or whatever the price of a first class stamp is these days) and then get back to me. :dunno:
    But UPS wont send it to a sorting facility and sit on it for 2 weeks after bouncing it between 2 hubs 4x. Ask me how I know.

(and it only got moving after I filed a lost claim)

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Ain't supposed to happen cause unless the regulations have changed, I believe it would be a violation of law to send a first class letter via UPS or FedX, so there is that.........

Excuse me while I earn points with the USPS

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Guys, I get it! I've had my own recent beef with USPS, and I know that if it weren't for the taxpayer subsidies they wouldn't be able to do what they do at the price they do it for. But that's a "hidden cost", so it's not really obvious. But dang, it sure is nice (mostly) to be able to just walk out to my mailbox to send or receive mail.

Top Bottom