User name SAMSON, Did anyone know him personally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I corresponded back and forth with SAMSON many years ago regarding a Stevens 620 shotgun. I know he passed away several years back but am looking for anyone who may have known him personally. He was a collector of the older Stevens 520 and 620 shotguns and I'm looking for a longer barrel for my 620. I got mine for a song and cut the barrel down to 18-1/2 inches, makes an easy handling and compact package broken down but wish I had left the barrel a little longer. I've got an opportunity to pick up a reproduction bayonet mount and thought about turning mine into a trench gun replica, however the barrel now is not long enough.

To make a short request long, I'm trying to find just a barrel and thought if anyone knew SAMSON, they might know where his collection of parts ended up. I appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First, I do not know him. Have you tried Numrich?

And if you do find the part there, check ebay for their listing. I found Numrich sometimes lists their parts on ebay slightly lower than their website. I think I saved $5 on a used Mossberg stock from them.

Top Bottom