• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    REPPED! I agree with the OP. If you have to use it, you are going to suffer from guilt, even if you KNOW you were in the right and it was a good shoot. If you need help dealing with the incident and you don't get it, it could become depression. Depression is a serious mental health issue and people can't just "Shake it off" like some people think.

Your gun will most likely be taken from you and that could lead to depression also, especially if it was your favorite or only handgun.

You could also suffer reprisals from the aggressor's family, crew, or gang. If it was your only gun, before you get depression, you need to go to a gun store and buy another one pdq.

That is all. What do you think Tin Cup?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    REPPED! I agree with the OP. If you have to use it, you are going to suffer from guilt, even if you KNOW you were in the right and it was a good shoot. If you need help dealing with the incident and you don't get it, it could become depression. Depression is a serious mental health issue and people can't just "Shake it off" like some people think.

Your gun will most likely be taken from you and that could lead to depression also, especially if it was your favorite or only handgun.

You could also suffer reprisals from the aggressor's family, crew, or gang. If it was your only gun, before you get depression, you need to go to a gun store and buy another one pdq.

That is all. What do you think Tin Cup?

I don't think this is what the OP was intending.
    I agree with ralph, there are reprecussions.

gunluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Possible Answer to Using Your Gun

If you check on Tim Schmit @ Conceal Carry he knows how you can use your gun without an legal problems later.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some people are nuts. The rule is there for a reason. I could see where this would be exhausting. People that sell to those breaking the rules are just as guilty. This isn't a classifieds site. There are plenty of those sites. Go there.

Right there highlighted in the underlined bold text, pure and simple.

It's amazing that people fail, and I do say FAIL to comprehend that INGO is first and foremost a forum of Indiana Gunowners for the discussion of items relating to gun ownership, not a classified forum for sellers and buyers.

But that is exactly what good deal of new members see INGO as, a place where they may jump on a good deal for a firearm and not partake on what INGO is all about.

Personally all those that do that are missing out on what could be one of the greatest assets that they could ever have stumbled across.

It amazes me on a daily basis of who I've met, what I've learned and the experiences I have got to acquire being a member here on INGO.

One of these days some of these noobs will wake up and have a
    v8-logo.png
    moment and it will almost be to late.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom