Used tires... You would think that tire stores that- um... sell tires - would have a couple used tires... Sheesh.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Try to call around to find a single, somewhat common size car tire- used. Forget it. "We only sell new tires"... "I need 1, not 4". "Sorry sir"...

What a scam.

I don't want/need to buy a new tire or 2 or 4. Just a single 205-55R16 to replace a donut on a project car.

:rolleyes:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I got a single used tire from Big-O a couple of years ago, but I don’t know if they still sell them. They even mounted it on the rim I had and I’m thinking they charged me like $10 for the whole deal.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Because this is 'merica and we can sue people for stupid :poop: . Person buys used tire, tire blows, accident occurs, person sues store for selling them bad tire.
    Pretty sure they'd be sold "as is" with no warranty express or implied. What about a used car with no warranty? A used gun? Things fail. Accidents happen. Just because someone can sue, doesn't mean they will be successful. Heck, I had a brand new set of tires put on my car recently. The very next day, one of them went flat. Discount Tire gave me a new one. Got it home and it was flat the next day. Took it back, they re-mounted it and haven't had any further issues. I didn't have an accident, but I could have.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Kokomo has a used tire store. They sell them for either $25 or $40, can't remember. They have a large selection.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Weird true story time. My younger sister lived with a guy who's brother was a SnapOn dealer. The brother would buy up used tools with the idea that without used tools customers would have to buy new.

Top Bottom