• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Scary as hell, and proof the NSA really is targeting citizens that are not terrorists.

So, I guess the act of manufacturing probable cause could now be called "SOD-omy"?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This is a big deal. Those defending the NSA over reach and surveillance of citizens scoff at the idea that the apparatus would be turned against citizens not involved in terrorism, yet this is exactly that.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    A couple of months ago we only suspected the government was doing this, now we know it is a fact. This proves that they do not care about protecting our rights. What is very frightening about this is that they can find so many citizens willing to do this to their fellow countrymen. These are not all new government employees. They are career employees and senior managers that are carrying out this agenda. They direct subordinates that are willing to do the dirty deeds. All of these government people can't possibly swing back and forth with every president's political beliefs. This does not have as much to do with politics, the left and the right, as it does with who is really giving orders to these government employees. I'm just guessing, but I don't believe we know it all yet. The more we learn, the more desperate they will become. I think it's going to be a bumpy ride...

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I can't believe this isn't getting more press in the media and more outrage on this site. IMO, this is the biggest thing to happen to our freedom since the patriot act was passed.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    DEA has doubled its asset seizures since 2001, thanks to domestic NSA spying | Police State USA

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) has, since 2001, doubled the amount of assets it confiscates from people via civil asset forfeiture, according to Ray Downs of WSFA. The reason for this dramatic expansion is not that the agency became twice as savvy at violating the 5th amendment. It is due to the fact that since 2001, the War on Terror has ushered in a new era of domestic spying programs in the United States; programs like the National Security Agency’s (NSA) ability to read innocent people’s emails, text messages, and phone conversations without a warrant. With the power to spy on Americans and seize money at will, the Feds have developed an efficient system of 21st century highway robbery.

Top Bottom