• ...and so much more!
  • Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point
    hmm. What is wrong with most of you?

What BugI02 said, is true: The is NO way that the silhouette can be mistaken as saluting the rainbow, at least not by any INTELLIGENT person.

Plus... So what, about the gays? Who cares? Are your "manhoods" so fragile, so vulnerable, that you are that worried about whether YOU will "turn" gay? Me, personally? I'm a 100% heterosexual man, and don't give a damn if people want to have relations with the same sex. DOES NOT AFFECT ME. I'm secure in my own sexuality, enough that I'm not worried about "catching the gay".

For those of you that think this is a "sign of the end times", please... Leave your delusions at the door. You want to believe in some sort of deity? Fine. But, there have been gays around since, well, always. America is NOT going to fall because of gays. No, it will fall because of fear mongers, like some of you. Our Nation has far bigger problems to deal with.

Oh, and... US Army veteran, 19K & 88M, OIF 2006 D Co 2/14 INF 10th MTN. To the Right of the Line! Climb to Glory!
    I dare someone question MY patriotism, and/or knowledge about the military. Go on, armchair warriors.

D Co (Demons) 2/9 INF (CAB) Regiment, 2ID, Camp Casey, ROK. Second to None! Manchus!
    I used to not care until they started coming after our children. THAT is where I draw the line. They are now my enemy. You can stand with them all you like, Mr. "Hetero".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Top Bottom