• ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    too whom it may concern in INGO land!

my shop time has been limitied the past few months, but i have been lucky the past few weeks. i have knocked out a few orders for INGOers this week. i hope you guys like your gear!

i still have standing orders with the following:

jclarke (custom, in the WIP)
    jsharon (a knife based off of the stonewashed drop point)
    AirbornePFC (tanto)
    whipfinish (RAZEL styled)
    gruntsoldier (fatboy tanto, thick stock)

if i have missed you, please feel free to post here... i nuked a bunch of PM's at one time, and might have lost the commo.

the folder prototype is coming along GREAT! the lock face is going to need so carbide, on the proto, but everything else is pretty spot on. i hope to be able to send a HUGE batch to heat treat after BLADE show, the first week in June... including the folder blades, most of the INGO orders, and a bunch of other stuff. i am also sourcing material for the projects that i don't have them for, at blade. the thicked steel, more handle materials, and some seriously classy woods and exotics.

the first run of folders should be done by years end, and the testing should be in full swing soon.... they will all be very basic, with basic handle treatments. g10 over Ti liner lock. the clip is still up in the air.

anyhow. that is a quick and dirty look at where my hobby and excitement stands. i thank everyone for their patience. i know i tell everyone at time of order that i work slowly. i like things as perfect as i can get them. and this is not something i do for money, but for fun.... some work and family must take precidence... and to everyone who has trusted me with their money, i thank you. i appreciate that, and hope you throughly enjoy your knives!

thank you.

joe

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    good to see you kicking it into gear.:yesway: now I need to and get some materials to you.(epic fail on my part) you always know if you want a knife tester I'm here for you buddy;)

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    this houses ALL the INGO orders, EXCEPT for grunt soldier! sorry man! ;) almost ready for heat treat. i want to do something special to the cleaver....

heattreat6910.jpg

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    this houses ALL the INGO orders, EXCEPT for grunt soldier! sorry man! ;) almost ready for heat treat. i want to do something special to the cleaver....

heattreat6910.jpg

I see my goods in there:ar15::D

Just kidding. Grinding is looking good Joe.

releo 37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Hey grunt it will be worth the wait. Cubby is a typical artist and when he wants to make something special it turns out nice and worth the wait.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol no worries releo i just like to mess with him. he told me up front no idea when it would be done and that is fine, plus i asked for a steel he didn't have at the time instead of going with what was on hand, and i am sure it will be worth the wait :) but damn if this wait isn't killing me

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    lol no worries releo i just like to mess with him. he told me up front no idea when it would be done and that is fine, plus i asked for a steel he didn't have at the time instead of going with what was on hand, and i am sure it will be worth the wait :) but damn if this wait isn't killing me

i had a proxy at blade look for a chunk of steel for your knife.... judging by the pictures he sent me, the texts, and the phone calls.... he was too.... um.... preoccupied... (LOL!) and probly forgot! bwahahaha. dang those umbrella drinks in the Pit!:laugh:

but.... hopefully i can get these finished out and drum up some $$$ for more STEEEEL!

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    cubby if you need some money for the steel i can send you partial payment for the knife if you would like

lol and those umbrella drinks will cause you to forget :)

no money till the knife is done, my friend! bad woogies, taking people cash up front. never know what may happen between now and the finished knife, for me or you.

now. pm sent.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis

heattreat6910.jpg
    Really liking the one on the bottom of the picture in the middle and the 2 in the middle above the yard stick. Are all of those spoken for????

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    the third one down is spoken for. it is actually an upsized Pikal Mariner for releo-37. bigger than my last set.... but it is set up all wrong for most knife tasks.... aside from ending an attackers life, with proper training.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the third one down is spoken for. it is actually an upsized Pikal Mariner for releo-37. bigger than my last set.... but it is set up all wrong for most knife tasks.... aside from ending an attackers life, with proper training.
    LOL the only thing I would be ending would be what ever is for dinner. is that second one down spoken for????

Top Bottom