up coming Rural King ad not published yet. great prices on AR15's......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    Well now that Rural King is closed and the new ad will be out in the morning here are the guns and pricing

$489.99
    Bushmaster QRC Quick Response Carbine 223/5.56 w/ Red Dot Optic 91046 : RK Guns

$449.99
    Anderson Manufacturing AM15 Optic Ready .223/5.56 AR-15 Rifle 76874 : RK Guns

Keep in mind this price is achieved by a 12% RK rebate so you know your going to be buying ammo and accessories so the advertised price is after you get your rebates back.... You still have to pay retail price in the store..... So its like buying a rifle at regular price and getting free goodies.

Last edited:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Well now that Rural King is closed and the new ad will be out in the morning here are the guns and pricing

$489.99

$459.99

Keep in mind this price is achieved by a 12% RK rebate so you know your going to be buying ammo and accessories so the advertised price is after you get your rebates back.... You still have to pay retail price in the store..... So its like buying a rifle at regular price and getting free goodies.

6-8 weeks later

gtl1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Indianapolis

$489.99

$459.99

Looks like the Bushmaster will be $556.81, and the rebate will get you down to $489.99. So, that gives you about $60 in a rebate to come back for ammo or something.

Now, the question is, will they have anything in stock?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    For some reason I thought maybe you were thinking of this when you were typing...

asshat.jpg

Who said anything about a donkey show? :laugh:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My nephew just stopped by to show me his new Anderson Manufacturing AR15.
    He took advantage of the RK ad and got a really good price, and I'm sure he will be happy with his entry into the AR15 genre, but...

When I opened the box I noticed there was no paperwork. No warranty registration card, not even an owners manual.
    I also noticed there was no lock of any kind.

I called RK. They told me that Anderson offers the owners manual online for free download. O.K. I guess, but that's really cutting corners to save a few pennies.
    Now, about the lock. I was under the impression that federal law mandated that a gun-lock MUST be supplied with ALL new firearms purchases.

Am I wrong about the lock?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Who said anything about a donkey show? :laugh:

The was probably meant for the Colt restructuring thread

Now, about the lock. I was under the impression that federal law mandated that a gun-lock MUST be supplied with ALL new firearms purchases.

Am I wrong about the lock?

New I don't believe so but used yes (it's up to the gunshop to provide one)

None of my CZ 455s came with a lock, and I've never seen a TC Encore with one.

Could be wrong, but that's how I thought it was.

That being said...I hate those damn locks

Top Bottom