• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Globalist forces from France have invaded the African republic of Mali and now they are calling on NATO to join the attack as well. The U.S. has already had some level of intervention but will likely escalate its involvement.

Analysts: France cannot maintain assault on north Mali without NATO support
    France launched an operation "they don't have all the resources to carry through to the end," said J. Peter Pham, director of the Africa center at the Atlantic Council, a think tank.

The United States has been trying to assemble an invasion force to retake northern Mali, comprised by neighboring African countries. Those countries, however, have only agreed to contribute 3,300 troops, which Pham said is a "delusional" pittance for the task.
    French troops in Mali mission

French Forces have Invaded Mali - Airstrikes Coming Down, U.S. to Get Heavily Involved

mali_small_map.jpg

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    So Al Qaida is our enemies in Afghanistan, our friends in Libya, our friends in Syria, and now they are our enemies again in Mali? This is getting confusing. :dunno:

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Not surprised. I've been watching this since the first of last summer when 2 US Special Forces soldiers were killed there in a car accident trying to hustle someone back over the border. French have already lost soldiers and 1 helicopter pilot. France went in first because of their interest in neighboring countries.

Dirty Steve

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I was in school Vietnam was called "French indochina" . Seems that the french just cannot resist getting involved with crap they cannot handle and then crying for someone else to take over the mission.

The French are loosing control of their own country as they have been catering to the Islamists who shut down french cities anytime they want to have a prayer meeting. They are getting massive sprawling gettos full of muslims who want to topple their country. Maybe the frogs should concentrate on their own business.

I almost would say let them fail. The bad part is that william jefferson clinton set up the french with exclusive rights to manufacture parts for our stealth fighter and bomber, so anytime the french get offended, our production lines stop. The french are always the first to slam America for anything they disapprove, even if it is none of their business. I would say they are not the best friends to have.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'd say we MUST help the Frogs out.
    The repercussions would be catastrophic if they fail.
    I couldn't forsee a world without French Toast or French fries.
    Other than that....flush them.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We have our hands full in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran and Syria require our eyes, and Southeast Asia is destabilizing. This is a European issue and the European governments need to take the lead here for once. I say we send Predator drones to aid but no personal. This needs to be cheap and not take American lives for another decade.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We have been supposed to be in Africa for almost 2 years now, it keeps getting postponed. My unit (the brigade hhc) is supposed to be the first feet on ground.
    Are you serious?! Has Al Queda been in Mali for that long? Im all for getting these b******s but we are getting so stretched out and racking up crazy expenses. I dont think America can afford to be the world police much longer.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Are you serious?! Has Al Queda been in Mali for that long? Im all for getting these b******s but we are getting so stretched out and racking up crazy expenses. I dont think America can afford to be the world police much longer.

I figure if you have enough going on outside the country people wont realize what's going on inside.

Top Bottom